ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (146)
Civil (1938)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (544)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (543)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1038)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1844)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (253)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2731)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (133)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Payment

I joined an MNC company 4 months ago as a contract employee.
From the date of joining they didn't pay me my allowance.
I have sent many emails
Before 20 days I sent an email stating if it continues the same I am going to resign.
After that I resigned but they didn't accept that dey Wer asking me to surrender laptop. Wen I asked to settle my allowance they said they will go legally to get laptop.
They even contacted my frndz to convince me
I surrendered the laptop now but there is no reply for my mails now
They were asking us to work 7 days a week but no payment so I resigned
Please advise how to claim my money now
Thanks in advance
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Do you have the offer letter with you? if yes, then immediately consult a lawyer and send them a legal notice asking them to pay your due salary to them. You still can take stricter legal action but they would be time consuming.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Dear friend,

Just come to my office and get issue a legal notice and then go to social channels.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
View {{count[1]}} Reply
Placeholder image


Replied 1 year ago

Sure sir
Thank you so much for the response.
I have submitted request to contact you

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us