ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Refused to Accept me.
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (521)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (379)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1950)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1523)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (322)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (475)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1049)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1857)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2743)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Refused to Accept me.

Placeholder image

Mohit Bansal

posted 1 year ago

Now I'm 24 and my uncle adopted me at the age of 10 and I'm having all the legal proff regarding this. They accept me as their own son over 4 daughters and after that they never treated me as the part of their family, just they showcase other that I'm their son and they never take the responsibility of my studies or anything and I'm force to live with my birth parents. Now I'm going to get married and I want to live with the adopted parents as they have no one to take care off. But the sisters are saying that the don't want me to live there and the reason behind is, they want the property of my adopted family. It is mentioned in the legal paper that none if the daughter have any right in the property and I'm the only owner of their property.
So please advice me what to do in this situation
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Nothing can be said without seeing the ' legal papers ' that you mention. But if that legal paper mentions that his daughters don`t have right and you only have right over the property of your adopted father, then such a document is invalid in Law, as a adoption deed cannot say like that. And at the age of 24, natural or adopted son whatever he is, has no right to demand that he wants to live with such parents.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Well advice by my learned friend nothing more to be added.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Ashish Dongre

Experience: 12 Year(s)

Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us