Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Refused to Accept me.

Mohit Bansal

Q.Refused to Accept me.
Now I'm 24 and my uncle adopted me at the age of 10 and I'm having all the legal proff regarding this. They accept me as their own son over 4 daughters and after that they never treated me as the part of their family, just they showcase other that I'm their son and they never take the responsibility of my studies or anything and I'm force to live with my birth parents. Now I'm going to get married and I want to live with the adopted parents as they have no one to take care off. But the sisters are saying that the don't want me to live there and the reason behind is, they want the property of my adopted family. It is mentioned in the legal paper that none if the daughter have any right in the property and I'm the only owner of their property.
So please advice me what to do in this situation

Prabhakara S K Shetty

A. ) Nothing can be said without seeing the ' legal papers ' that you mention. But if that legal paper mentions that his daughters don`t have right and you only have right over the property of your adopted father, then such a document is invalid in Law, as a adoption deed cannot say like that. And at the age of 24, natural or adopted son whatever he is, has no right to demand that he wants to live with such parents.

Ashish K Dongre

A. ) Well advice by my learned friend nothing more to be added.