indian railways indian railways

when every group d staff are recruited by same examination and process conducted by different rrc and rrb then why only operating department candidates allowed in departmental exams ?
why engineering department and others are not allowed ?
जब एक ही प्रक्रिया एक ही परीक्षा के द्वारा समान वेतन पर नियुक्ति तो प्रोमोशन का मौका सिर्फ एक डिपार्टमेन्ट को क्यों
क्या तरीका है कि इसमें बाकी सभी लोग भी भाग ले सके?

DHANALAKSHMI KRISHNAIYER

A.Since your query pertains to promotions pertaining exams and not the entry level exams, these are internal rules governing, which can be petitioned before the High Court.

A.It is the policy of Railways. You may challenge before Central Tribunal or High Court.
If my answer is helpful to you then please give my FIVE STAR

Shreesh Chadha

A.Sir, this is a real issue. Have clients who faced similar issue in different departments.

Regards
Adv Shreesh Chadha

question iconPromotion case
Dear Client You can serve a legal notice to the concern person. After that you can go to the court if no action taken Hope it helps.
question iconService matter - eligibility for degree lecturer
If you have all the relevant documents then you may consult with an advocate and do the needful as per your suitable remedies.
question iconService matter - eligibility for degree lecturer job
Dear Client When you are leaving (resigning) at one place and joining at another then all your rights and liabilities are decided by the organization where you are going to join. So, you need to seek...
question iconcase law - indiscriminate laying of road without milling
In my humble suggestion, you can file a case regarding this before the Court in order to seek relief.
question iconEmployment and job - have cleared BECIL
Dear Sir, You may get issue a legal notice if no reply is received then approach Service Tribunal or High Court to get the justice.