90,000+ Legal Questions Answered

Recovery of Some amount against service provide. Recovery of Some amount against service provide.

5 years ago

I have done some legal work of a chartered accountants through a intermediary. I have no direct link with CA. One of my own well known intermediary ask me to do the work,and he said that I will provide your professional income plus expenses you born on our behalf. I am taking responsibility of that but you will not contact with CA. First year in 2015 he provide me work and after work completed by me he provided my professional fees plus expenses born by me. But on second year 2016. He hold my professional fees plus expenses born by me on their behalf. He's not picking my my calls, not replying WhatsApp,mails. He's also not contacting to that CA. He also said that if I directly contact the CA, then he will not be responsible for any loss of fees and expenses reimbursement. Kindly suggest me how to recover my professional fees all expenses amount born.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

Responded 5 years ago

View All Answers
A.Get issue a legal notice and file a case. You will succeed.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconMy friend stood as guarantor to a chitfund company
Dear Sir, The legal heirs of deceased that is wife is not a signatory to such guarantee paper. Get all the relevant papers maintained by the Chit Fund and approach the Civil Court and get a stay order...
question iconThreatened
Dear Client, When you joined the coaching institution accepting their terms and conditions, you should have informed the Coaching Institute about your cancellation or discontinuation of the coaching t...
question iconI was unable to pay the dues of loan. The pocketly employees are abusing
Dear Client When you have taken the loan then its your duty to repay the same and in case you are not in a position to pay due to any reason then you should let them know that you cannot pay now but y...
question iconInstanova loan
Dear Client, In the given situation, if you are confident with your loan status, you may file a complaint against the Bank to the regulatory authority RBI online on its grievance redressal portal und...
question iconTook money based on lies
Dear Client, In the given scenario, you can serve a legal notice to the person to whom you lend your money and if you possess sufficient proof in support of your claim you can file suit for cheating a...