ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Rights to adopted son by without any legally papered
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (521)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (379)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1950)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1523)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (322)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (475)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1049)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1857)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2743)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Rights to adopted son by without any legally papered

Placeholder image

Jayanth V

posted 11 months ago

My father as been adopted by one of our family member where the adopted person was married but he doesn't have children's so he adopted my father with in family as when he was 3yrs baby by without any legally papered , as family member was present in that procedure , the person who adopted is wife died and he married another lady and she had a 3 children's as further goes on my father was married after few months the adopted person's second wife made the property to her name by without any matter disputed to my father , she made property rights as gifted where the adopted person's is been transferring all is property to second wife . So now she is torching us by get out off my house and all rights and legal r my side . We are is any rights to claim a rights of property dispute to us wr in my father's basic details the father name is given as adopted person name adar card , voter card all details adopted person name as given that he is a father ..
Pls say does we have any way to claim a rights
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. Dear client, the right of the adopted son is like own son's right. For details, some advocate through

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rajender Prasad

Experience: 5 Year(s)

Responded 6 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Now the adoption laws are very comprehensive without valid adoption under the act have no legal right,better to consult a property professional Lawyer from the panel of Vidhikarya to claim immovable property in dispute as per the law.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Ambrose Leo

Experience: 9 Year(s)

Responded 11 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Customarily adoption is acceptable coupled with conduct. Your father can claim

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us