Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Rights to adopted son by without any legally papered

Jayanth V

Q.Rights to adopted son by without any legally papered
My father as been adopted by one of our family member where the adopted person was married but he doesn't have children's so he adopted my father with in family as when he was 3yrs baby by without any legally papered , as family member was present in that procedure , the person who adopted is wife died and he married another lady and she had a 3 children's as further goes on my father was married after few months the adopted person's second wife made the property to her name by without any matter disputed to my father , she made property rights as gifted where the adopted person's is been transferring all is property to second wife . So now she is torching us by get out off my house and all rights and legal r my side . We are is any rights to claim a rights of property dispute to us wr in my father's basic details the father name is given as adopted person name adar card , voter card all details adopted person name as given that he is a father ..
Pls say does we have any way to claim a rights

A. ) Dear client, the right of the adopted son is like own son's right. For details, pl.contact some advocate through vidhikarya.com

A. ) Now the adoption laws are very comprehensive without valid adoption under the act have no legal right,better to consult a property professional Lawyer from the panel of Vidhikarya to claim immovable property in dispute as per the law.

A. ) Customarily adoption is acceptable coupled with conduct. Your father can claim