cancellation of marriage registry certificate cancellation of marriage registry certificate

I got registry 1 and half years back. we are not staying together according to hindu we are arranging fr our rituals. But in the mean time i am getting very strange behavior from her side. she is not like to stay with me even she will not like to give me divorce what to do?

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.if marriage registry certificate can be cancelled with ease then whole country will line up for it.
The marriage registry certificate can be cancelled only by court order of divorce.

Hope this clarifies,
Advocate Ankur Goel
(Complete Law Shield) #YourLifeYourChoice
Note - This is just a small advice and final advice can be given only after going through your case in detail .

You cannot cancel it unless you get divorce by way of mutual or otherwise.

You can file for divorce since you two are not living together and if you do not want to take that route then its advisable that you file for restitution of Conjugal Right.

Jayaditya Gupta

A.Then in that case you can file for a divorce case and ask the court to intervene to free both of you from this marital relationship.

Geeta Singh

A.If you want to take divorce you can file petition for divorce as she is not living with you on ground of not fulfilling matrimonial obligations. If you don't want divorce than file petition for restitution of conjugal rights under sec 9 of Hindu marriage act.

Koslesh Kumar

A.You can will file divorce petetion and totaly mention behavior of ur partner in this petetion.

question iconHusband negligence in marriage
Dear Madam, You have many options under domestic Violence Act or file 498A IPC complaint or file 125 CRPC application claiming maintenance for yourself and your child.
question iconsecond marriage - can a Hindu male in Kerala
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, without taking divorce, no marriage can happen legally. If done, one is said to commit the offence of bigamy.
question iconI got married in 2014 in India
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, yes, it is possible to obtain a divorce decree from an Indian marriage in the USA. However, the system is also subject to private international laws, regulations, and principles that are distinct from the Indian legal system.
question iconCan the minor girl grandchild claim the property of deceased paternal grandmother & alive father
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if the property is ancestral, then it will ultimately devolve upon your daughter.
question iconMY filed filed RCR & MC
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can file for a suit of restitution of conjugal rights if this situation continues.