Q. child custody

alai rathod

I am separated from my husband in 2008, now I am settled abroad. As my son was 9 yrs old and boy, he stayed with my husband. Now my husband is no more. I want custody of my child. But my inlaws are not allowing me to talk to him. they hv confiscated his phone. I dont know his present condition. They hv filtered all negative things about me in his mind. He is soon to turn 18. I want to speak to him once and want to support his education. They ar abusing and threatening me. I am in South Africa. Cant go to India until next year due to work obligations and also I hv a daughter from my partner here

A. dear client you can contact some advocate in india who can serve legal notice to your laws and pursue the matter. Any how contact vidhikarya.com

A. 1. Hire a indian lawyer and Issue legal notice to your in-laws that you need custody of your son.

2. Issue POA to your lawyer or any of your friend or relative in india to appear in court on behalf of you.

3. File child custody petition in the jurisdictional court where your son is residing.

4. You may discuss with for further legal help.

niranjan e

A. Dear Madam,
Now your son is major. He can take his own decision, if he wish he can come to South Africa and reside there.

A. Come to India first and and move to court by way of petition

GANESH SHARMA

A. You will certainly get the visiting rights order and further custody from the court.

Namitabh Kothari