90,000+ Legal Questions Answered

Degree - I have done 1st year of BSC-IT Degree - I have done 1st year of BSC-IT

1 year ago

Dear sir, I have done 1st year of BSC-IT from eiilm University in jan11-dec11. After this I took admission in August 2014 in Shobhit University school of distance education in BSC-IT course by break in study mode. But I have passed 1st ,2nd,3rd year exam in Shobhit University in 2014. There is not count 1st year exam of eiilm University in Shobhit University marksheet. Govt has invalid eiilm University marksheet. I am asking that if eiilm University marksheet not valid then Shobhit University school of distance education marksheet will be valid or not?


Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers
A.Hello Sir,
Degrees obtained through the online or the open and distance learning (ODL) mode are completely valid if you are applying for government jobs. Distance education degrees are 100% recognized. However, you need to confirm that your university is UGC-DEB-approved to make your distance degree course legitimate.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconCompany bond related
Dear Client, A service/employment bond itself does not create any relationship between an employer and an employee unless and until it is followed by the essential steps required to make the Bond vali...
question iconSpelling mistake
Dear Client, In this case, you have to first correct the spelling. Make an affidavit explaining the discrepancy caused, write the correct spelling and get the affidavit notarized by the notary public....
question iconInvoluntarily Resignation and retention of bonus by employer
Dear client, In your case you can address the retention bonus issue effectively, start by carefully reviewing the terms of your agreement. Arrange a meeting with your HR or legal department to clarif...
question iconJob related
Dear Client, In the absence of any appointment or offer letter, there exists no relationship between the employee and employer, neither employer nor employee can take any action against each other for...
question iconEarly release of Notice Period
Dear Client, In the given scenario, first, you check your appointment/offer letter whether any buyback option for a notice period exists or not. In the absence of a buyback policy, you cannot opt for...