Degree - I have done 1st year of BSC-IT Degree - I have done 1st year of BSC-IT

1 year ago

Dear sir, I have done 1st year of BSC-IT from eiilm University in jan11-dec11. After this I took admission in August 2014 in Shobhit University school of distance education in BSC-IT course by break in study mode. But I have passed 1st ,2nd,3rd year exam in Shobhit University in 2014. There is not count 1st year exam of eiilm University in Shobhit University marksheet. Govt has invalid eiilm University marksheet. I am asking that if eiilm University marksheet not valid then Shobhit University school of distance education marksheet will be valid or not?

A.Hello Sir,
Degrees obtained through the online or the open and distance learning (ODL) mode are completely valid if you are applying for government jobs. Distance education degrees are 100% recognized. However, you need to confirm that your university is UGC-DEB-approved to make your distance degree course legitimate.

question iconConsultancy - I went for a job abroad interview
Dear Client, From the contents of the query it appears that you encountered a fraudster job agency and that unfortunately happened abroad. In the absence of any confirmation from the side of your pros...
question iconGratuity service eligibility yrs
Dear Client, With the enactment of the Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972, gratuity payment has become mandatory for the establishment where it is applicable. A gratuity must be paid to an employee upon c...
question iconEmployment and notice period
Dear Client, There is no concept of back-dated resignation in Labour Law. An employee has to tender his resignation as per the terms of employment normally requiring 30 days to 90 days advance notice...
question iconDemanding money post the termination
Dear Client, If you tendered your resignation following the terms of the offer/appointment letter then on the expiry of the notice period, the relationship between employee and employer gets severed/...
question iconIs university fellowship-stipen counted as income for getting RBA certificate
Dear Client, The eligibility conditions that qualify a person to apply for a Resident of Backward Area certificate in the union territory of J & K and the documents required for the purpose are as fo...