ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Refund my money
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (379)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1945)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (320)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (472)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1046)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1851)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2738)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Refund my money

Sir main trading karta hun . Toh ek din muje RIPPLES advisory company se call aaya ki humri company apko advise karegi ki kon share kab buy karna hai or kab sell karna hai. Toh uss scheme ko activate karne ki fees 48,780 RS hai. Ye fees paid karne ke baad hum apko weekly 35000 profit denge ek saal ke liye. App ye payment paid Kar dijiye jaldi tanki hum Kam kar sake . Sir Maine wo payment kar di , jaise hi Maine wo payment ki tabi mere ko fir call aaya ki sir apki payment ho gayi hai ab jaldi se 58,500 RS or payment karo tan ki apka Kam shuru kiya Jaye . Maine unse bola ki apne ye toh muje pehle bataya hi nehi, Varna main apki service let hi nehi. Wo bole nehi ye toh karna hi padega . Toh sir Maine 10, 000 RS or dal diye unke account main or kaha sir mere se itna hi ho payega isse jayada mere pass ek Paisa b nehi hai , toh wo bole ki pura paid karna padega ,fir Maine bola sir itna Ni ho payega app mere paise refund kar dijiye , toh sir unno ne paise dene se saaf Mana kar Diya. Toh sir ab batayiye main Kya karu. Sir main ek foji hun or abhi jammu main posted hun. Jayada Tim b nehi milta . Toh sir please koi guidelines dijiye. ?????
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. It's clear case of fraud and cheating. You should file police complnait against the person who have deceived you.
Is there any written for demand of money and services given by them.
If yes then also they may be caught under consumer protection act.
Come with complete details for more discussion you may take appintment and may take contact number through vidhikarya. We are here to help you.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. First collect all the details with you and details available from net or any sources, Secondly collect all details of payments and details of Bank and persons & phone and address.Issue legal notice for return of funds and file FIR in Police. Better to consult a Professional & Cyber law specialist Lawyer from panel of Vidhikarya to take up all aspects of the issue for obtaining you money quickly.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Ambrose Leo

Experience: 9 Year(s)

Responded 11 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. You immediately lodge complaint

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us