ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Rent realted
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1943)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (547)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1045)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1850)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2735)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Rent realted

Placeholder image


posted 11 months ago

No rent agreement ..pagdee system. Since in 1955.. landlord is millionaire.. current date no issues... But in future can he create any giving receipt every year.. without any problem... Rent is minimum... 2000/- year..I'm from delhi
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. He cannot evict you illegally from the property , in case he does so you can approach the court for injunction & wrongful eviction

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Junaid Ali Khan

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 7 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir,
If he makes any demand for higher rent or vacating the same then approach the Court by filing suit for permanent injunction. It will goes for 3-4 years. He has to get issue a legal notice and put the case against you.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
View {{count[1]}} Reply
Placeholder image


Replied 11 months ago

Hello sir, as the shop receipt comes in my father and uncles name.. my father is no longer since 2012 . He is no more... And uncle has left the shop in my name ... family aggrement . And we get the receipt still in there names. .is it fine.. the shop is acquired by our father since 1955

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us