Used vehicle ownership fraud Used vehicle ownership fraud

Recently I bought used car ..As car agent said 2nd user car ..And in RC also it's showing owner serial 2 ..When I checked on RTO .. Actually car has 7 owners..I got to know that it's fraud...
Where I can complain ..What is the legal action i can take

You have to lodge complaint with police for cheating you and also get issue a legal notice claiming compensation.

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.why not checked with RTO earlier ?
What abt Kms car driven ?
police complaint for cheating.
recovery suit.

File a complaint with the police at either yours or the seller's place of residence under S.420 of the Indian Penal Code. You can serve the seller with notice to refund the amount paid on the grounds of misrepresentation or file a money recovery suit against them.

question iconMr VINODKUMARPANDEY
Hi client, In that case you can send via other mediums like emails, watsaap etc. You can deliver the same hand to hand in his office. After all these are done, you can file a suit. Thank You
question iconTemporary Electrical pole is erected by Neighbour
Dear Client Does that pole cause you any trouble? If yes then you need to write a complaint letter to the electricity department and if they don't listen then you can file a case against them in the...
question iconredevelopment of society
Dear Client For any kind of engagement to be smooth and hassle-free one needs to have proper agreement in place to avoid and issues later. The agreement puts the parties into good shape to deliver.
question iconParts not available for In warranty product
Dear Client As long as the machine is under warranty they are bound to provide you the repair or replace the machine. If they do not do it then you move the consumer commission.
question iconwhen landlord refuses to refund the deposit
Dear Sir, You are not bound to find out another tenant and he cannot insist upon you to get another tenant. Further he cannot refuse to refund your deposit.