Q.Money owed by a colleague involving MLM Scam

Q. Money owed by a colleague involving MLM Scam

Anonymous

Hi. A few months ago my colleagues contacted me saying they have joined a business venture which is related to e-commerce, buying and selling of products. They approached me by saying that a position is available at the company and they would want to freeze that position for me, I was neither informed about the company nor the job role,since I trusted them, I transferred 1,50,000 into my colleague's account. They revealed the name of the company later,along with what the job entitles, there were a lot of negatives with both the company as well as the job offered. Therefore I refused to sign any documents related to it. When I asked my money back on the same day the money was deposited, he mentioned that he had already paid the amount to the company. Is there a way to get back the money, what kind of lawyer am I supposed to approach? Any answer would be helpful. Thanks!

A. 1. If you issue legal notice then they would would issue reply notice. This would go on and go on.

2. I suggest you to hire a lawyer and file police complaint under charges of cheating,forgery ... etc.,

3. Once the FIR is filed against the person then he would come for settlement.

niranjan e

A. Issue legal notice to them. You can contact any vidhikarya lawyer for more details.

Ashish Dongre

A. Course of action will depend upon promise of job made and the one offered. It is advisable to properly consult advocate from Vidhikarya for correct opinion.

Nirmal Chopra