Q. Money owed by a colleague involving MLM Scam

Anonymous

Q.Money owed by a colleague involving MLM Scam
Hi. A few months ago my colleagues contacted me saying they have joined a business venture which is related to e-commerce, buying and selling of products. They approached me by saying that a position is available at the company and they would want to freeze that position for me, I was neither informed about the company nor the job role,since I trusted them, I transferred 1,50,000 into my colleague's account. They revealed the name of the company later,along with what the job entitles, there were a lot of negatives with both the company as well as the job offered. Therefore I refused to sign any documents related to it. When I asked my money back on the same day the money was deposited, he mentioned that he had already paid the amount to the company. Is there a way to get back the money, what kind of lawyer am I supposed to approach? Any answer would be helpful. Thanks!

niranjan e

A. ) 1. If you issue legal notice then they would would issue reply notice. This would go on and go on.

2. I suggest you to hire a lawyer and file police complaint under charges of cheating,forgery ... etc.,

3. Once the FIR is filed against the person then he would come for settlement.

Ashish K Dongre

A. ) Issue legal notice to them. You can contact any vidhikarya lawyer for more details.

Nirmal Chopra

A. ) Course of action will depend upon promise of job made and the one offered. It is advisable to properly consult advocate from Vidhikarya for correct opinion.