ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Money owed by a colleague involving MLM Scam
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1943)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (547)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1045)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1850)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2735)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Money owed by a colleague involving MLM Scam

Placeholder image


posted 11 months ago

Hi. A few months ago my colleagues contacted me saying they have joined a business venture which is related to e-commerce, buying and selling of products. They approached me by saying that a position is available at the company and they would want to freeze that position for me, I was neither informed about the company nor the job role,since I trusted them, I transferred 1,50,000 into my colleague's account. They revealed the name of the company later,along with what the job entitles, there were a lot of negatives with both the company as well as the job offered. Therefore I refused to sign any documents related to it. When I asked my money back on the same day the money was deposited, he mentioned that he had already paid the amount to the company. Is there a way to get back the money, what kind of lawyer am I supposed to approach? Any answer would be helpful. Thanks!
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. 1. If you issue legal notice then they would would issue reply notice. This would go on and go on.

2. I suggest you to hire a lawyer and file police complaint under charges of cheating,forgery ... etc.,

3. Once the FIR is filed against the person then he would come for settlement.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

niranjan e

Experience: 7 Year(s)

Responded 11 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Issue legal notice to them. You can contact any vidhikarya lawyer for more details.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Ashish Dongre

Experience: 12 Year(s)

Responded 11 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Course of action will depend upon promise of job made and the one offered. It is advisable to properly consult advocate from Vidhikarya for correct opinion.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Nirmal Chopra

Experience: 20 Year(s)

Responded 11 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us