ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Recovery of cash transaction amount

Q. Recovery of cash transaction amount

Sir, mere 7.5 lakh cash rs 3 saal me mere frds circle me fash gya hai. Mere paas koi proof nhi hai.. cash dene ka. Ab wo wapas karne me aana kani kar the hai. Esake wajah se mai bahut pareshan rhta hu. Koi legal upaay bataye.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Sir,

Civil case cannot be filed since he have no documents. However you can approach police saying they have cheated you.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. If u are Abe to produce a witness in court, who could give evidence about u giving money and the transaction, it will be sufficient.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Nirmal Chopra

Experience: 20 Year(s)

Responded 10 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us