Q. Harassed by company of my deceased husband

Anonymous

Q.Harassed by company of my deceased husband
Dear sir
My husband expired on 20th October on duty due to electrocution. I had submitted all documents to the company in January 2018. Time n again I m harassed for new documents and each time false assurance is given to me regards to closure of pf n gratuity n generating pension.
But sir with heavy heart I state that even after lapse of 5 1/2 months nothing is cleared to me. I m being harassed n misbehave by the company people. Kindly help me. What action can be taken against them legally for this behaviour?? Kindly guide me sir
Thanking you

A. ) Dear client, issue a legal notice. . However,For details, contact some advocate through vidhikarya.com

GANESH SHARMA

A. ) Issue a legal notice and contact we will help you

A. ) Dear Madam,
Just get issue a legal notice ( which I can issue online) then you can approach High Court. The more the delay the more the damage to your case.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Thank you so much for your response sir.. What will be the fees like?? My position right now is too bad. Kindly let know.. Thanking you

Rajeev RJ

A. ) You can issue a legal notice to the company and its directors at the earliest.

Regards

Rajeev
RJ Associates

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Thank you for your response sir. A small query sir. The delay in clearing my accounts will d directors be penalised ?? N secondly is the company liable to pay any compensation due to failure of safety measures in the work place??

Rajeev RJ

Replied 1 year ago

In the notice we can inform that we will forced to initiate legal action against the directors. So there is every chance to settle the same. If you want to speak to me directly please get number from Vidhikarya.

Regards
RJ Rajeev
RJ Associates

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Ok sir.. Thank you

A. ) Dear Ma'am,
It is sad and unfortunate that your deceased husband's employer is not paying due respect and attention to your need. If this continues then I would suggest that you send them a legal notice followed by either complaining to the appropriate authority or filing a case in appropriate court or forum.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Thank you so much sir for that quick response. I m already into huge financial crunch sir n legal matters take long time n I m unware of fees of legal advisor. Is there any way out where the company can be taken into negligence n I can be helped quickly..

Replied 1 year ago

Please call the tollfree no. of Vidhikarya 18001203313 and set up an appointment with a lawyer to speak and take all advice.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Thank u so much sir for your advice n the valuable time you gave me.. I 'll be ever grateful to you. Thank you sir