Q.I recieved a notice for appearing in lok adalat for an offense i didnt commit.

Q. I recieved a notice for appearing in lok adalat for an offense i didnt commit.

Anonymous

I received a notice to appear before the National/ State lok-Adalat. For offense U/S 177 MV act. But the main problem is that police never caught me for any related offese in my lifetime . How can that be possible to receive such a notice . Please help me.

A. Pl. contact National /Lok Adalat,collect the relevant papers get solved through vidhikarya.com

A. A. You have to appear before Lok Adalat and will have to give your answer there. But i clear it to you here that it is not necessary for the offence under MV Act that police had have stopped you for the offence you had committed. Nowadays CCTV cameras have been installed on roads and police is using them for challaning the vehicles violating the traffic norms. So go to Lok Adalat and inquire about the mattet.. they will clear it to you

Mohd Imran

A. Appear before lok adalat and deny any such act from you.

Ashish Dongre

A. Section 177 of Motor Vehicle Act is providing penalty for the general offence where the penalty has not been provided for these offence in the act. Thus it may be for over speed or number plate is not visible or clear etc. It is better to appear before the national lok adalat and deposit the fine which will be very nominal. Otherwise you should contest the case on marrit

Rajeev Srivastava

View {{count[3]}} Reply

Anonymous

Thank you sir.