Call Back Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login

Q. Divorce Petition

Joydeep Gupta

Q.Divorce Petition
Dear Sir/Madam,
A very good morning to you...I need some legal advice in connection to my divorce petition to be filed soon...
1. I have a girl child, who is in 8+ now, her mother wants her custody before the verdict and has intended for a deed of agreement to her lawyer... what I want to know from you is that whether I should agree to such deed?... this is because my child's school is going on and she needs a school transfer order as her mother is serving in a school around 100 k.m. from my place...
2. We agreed to a mutual divorce... but never talked about the girls overall development, marriage, father's role and responsibilities towards all these...
3. Importantly, if her mother is to take care of her, then where I am to my child...?
4. If her mother intends for a second marriage, then where my child's fate will lie... in the contrary, if me too then where she will be in the society???
These points are knocking me and I am looking forward for a balanced solution keeping in mind for a better future of my child where she can grow as she should...
5. Importantly, her mother has some extramarital affairs for which I am in a dilemma about my child's development...please advice what to do...
The advocate she is following, couldn't provide me a better option in this regard.
6. At the same time I am very much concern about my child's overall growth...and can sign anywhere in this regard...
Please guide me...
Thank you.
Regards
Joydeep Gupta
Guwahati, Assam.

A. ) you have not given the full facts of the case. Any how contact some advocate through vidhikarya.com

Mohd Imran

A. ) A.
Hi, its a question related to purely care and upbringing of a child.
I would like to say that if you really want your child to be developed well than dont agree for that agreement which gives the custody of child to mother because the favts which you have mentioned are not well n good for the development and future of the baby girl.
Yes you can agree for that the girl child would remain in your custody and her mother would have visiting rights monthly/quarterly/ and so on.
For more details go on my profile and contact me in person

Nirmal Chopra

A. ) It is the children, who suffer the most when marriage relationship comes to an end like yours. Custody of your daughter has to be decided mutually. Perhaps welfare of your daughter should have the driving factor to keep you and ur wife together, which unfortunately could not.it is for u to decide custody of the child.if u want u can ask for custody of your daughter.

Manjula Shanmugasundaram

A. ) As you intend to file a Divorce petition Mutually, all the said terms may be included in the Divorce petition itself. All the issues that you have stated, have to be discussed and sorted out between the two of you before you finalise your Divorce Petition. If you hand over custody of your child to her mother, you can always insist on Visitation Rights. The payment of her school fees etc. can also be decided upon by both of you by discussion. Even a clause can be added regarding her second marriage.

Download the Clients App on

7604047602
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT

startUpIndia

Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro