90,000+ Legal Questions Answered

Home loan Home loan

3 years ago

I have 5 months emi pending and last payment made on jan 21. They are chasing as legal action will be taken if not cleared in full. They forced to give cheque and it got bounced . I was jobless frm 2020 aug till last week.

Anish Palkar

A.No.. need to worry for the bounced cheque... but hence forth do not give the cheque.... They will NOT take legal action in COVID situation... if the bad time arise you can file a case against the bank for harassment..

If you realize my professional skills, the time & efforts put in by me needs to be truly appreciated, and then Please “CLICK MY LIKES/ THUMBS UP/GIFT” button shown below this reply format & also CLICK/ WRITE a “REVIEW” in 5 star as I have answered your query in detail. Hope this information is useful
ADV. ANISH PALKAR (High Court)

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.so you got job now ?
if yes then you can pay now because only 5 emi pending.

Make a formal representation to the bank requesting a restructure of your payment plan. Alternatively, you can approach the Banking Ombudsman to help you find an alternative remedy.
If you found this helpful, please rate us.

You can approach the Banking Ombudsman and make a representation of your grievances to them. They can help facilitate a compromise between you and the bank authorities.

Mradul Bhatnagar

A.Give representation to your bank to reschedule your loan account and to increase tenure of your loan. So ghat your emi will get reduce.

question iconIncrease rate of interest and tenure home loan
Dear Client, It appears you have fallen victim to unfair practices by your lending institution regarding your home loan. The significant increase in the interest rate from 8.4% to 11.6% and the extend...
question iconHome loan interest and tenure increased deastically
Dear client I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like there might have been some miscommunication or misunderstanding regarding your home loan terms. Don't worry u have follow simple ste...
question iconCyber crime related
Dear Client, Once a cybercrime scam involving suspicious or fraudulent transactions is reported online to the National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal(NCCRP), on the instruction of the Cyber Crime Cell,...
question iconAction be taken against a person
Dear Client, Any person can take a loan in your name without your knowledge if they have your personal information such as your identification number, date of birth, and other sensitive information w...
question iconDebit freeze
Dear Client, The Information Technology Act 2000 regulates cyber activities or online gambling in India. There is no explicit law that makes online gaming and gambling an illegal activity in India. O...