ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Water Leakage
Administrative Law (454)
Adoption (122)
Advertising (53)
Animal Laws (40)
Arbitration and Mediation (40)
Aviation (15)
Banking (551)
Bankruptcy and Debt (182)
Cheque Bounce (405)
Child Custody (159)
Civil (2032)
Commercial (74)
Consumer Protection (570)
Contracts and Agreements (463)
Corporate and Incorporation (97)
Criminal (1602)
Customs, Excise (38)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (328)
Debt and Lending Agreement (79)
Debt Collection (160)
Divorce (562)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (306)
Domestic Violence (580)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1107)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1949)
Financial Markets and Services (93)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (266)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (55)
Insurance (75)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (106)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (609)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (61)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (15)
Motor Accident (133)
Muslim Laws (60)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (60)
Police Laws (64)
Power of Attorney (75)
Privacy (92)
Property (2871)
Real Estate (405)
Registration (137)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (138)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (26)
Tax-Property Tax (31)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (20)
Transportation (59)
Trust and Society (NGO) (83)
Will (142)
Work Permits (33)

Q. Water Leakage

Placeholder image


posted 11 months ago

I stay on 3rd floor and the plaintiff stays on 2nd floor. We have allowed Plaintiff to get the water leakage repairs done 7 times but he says that the problem is not solved and water is still leaking. We denied any further repairs and asked him to get the repairs done from some expert. For this he complaint in police station and also issued legal notice, where he completely denied that repairs were done 6 to 7 times. There is no proof for the earlier repairs done and we asked him to acknowledge in writing for the repairs done for which he denied. Me and family are facing problems due to repairs again and again. Plaintiff has issue an injunction against me. Please suggest what to do ?
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
You have to get injunction against him in Civil Court.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. you file a suit for harassment. Pledge before the court to conduct an enquiry and expert verification for the same.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon


Experience: 5 Year(s)

Responded 11 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us