Q.Water Leakage

Q. Water Leakage

Anonymous

I stay on 3rd floor and the plaintiff stays on 2nd floor. We have allowed Plaintiff to get the water leakage repairs done 7 times but he says that the problem is not solved and water is still leaking. We denied any further repairs and asked him to get the repairs done from some expert. For this he complaint in police station and also issued legal notice, where he completely denied that repairs were done 6 to 7 times. There is no proof for the earlier repairs done and we asked him to acknowledge in writing for the repairs done for which he denied. Me and family are facing problems due to repairs again and again. Plaintiff has issue an injunction against me. Please suggest what to do ?

A. Dear Sir/Mam,
You need to get a stay on the injunction.
You have mentioned that he sent you a Legal Notice, did you reply to it and if yes then were the charges against him clearly mentioned.
You may consult for a further advice in this regard.

Vedant Lakhotia

You have to get injunction against him in Civil Court.

A. you file a suit for harassment. Pledge before the court to conduct an enquiry and expert verification for the same.

NILANJAN CHATTERJEE