ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (379)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1945)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (320)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (472)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1046)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1851)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2738)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Bond

Placeholder image


posted 10 months ago

I have signed a 21 months with an it company, after working for 6 months I am deciding to quit as I am not liking my job, they are asking to pay the entire training fee and the salary that they have given to me during the past six months, but I have worked for them in the past 6 months as a trainee, can I get out without paying the salary I am ready to pay the training cost but I have also heard from some seniors that they claim an absurd amount as a training cost.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 4 of 4 Responses

A. although section 27 of the contract act bans such contracts but such bonds are clauses are included in the offer of appointment to hold the Human Resource after the training. Please follow your appointment letter conditions for your better prospect.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Vimlesh Mishra

Experience: 26 Year(s)

Responded 10 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Section 27 of Contract Act bans such contract

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Your query is not in detail for advice. Better to consult a Professional Employment & Labour and Service matter expert lawyer to guide,help & protect you on all aspects of the complex issue quickly, as there is financial implication & service terms & conditions are involved, if any of the terms are against the law you can get the benefit of our labour laws.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Ambrose Leo

Experience: 9 Year(s)

Responded 10 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. An employee rendering continuous service for a pe- riod of 240 days in a year will be deemed to have continued in service for 'one year as stipulated by section 2A of the Act -Thus an employee who has P.ut in service for 10 months and 18 days for the fifth year subsequent to first 4 years should be deemed to have completed continuous s6rvice of five
years -His claim for gratuity is tenable.


RJ Associates

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rajeev RJ

Experience: 17 Year(s)

Responded 10 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us