Q. Bond

Anonymous

Q.Bond
I have signed a 21 months with an it company, after working for 6 months I am deciding to quit as I am not liking my job, they are asking to pay the entire training fee and the salary that they have given to me during the past six months, but I have worked for them in the past 6 months as a trainee, can I get out without paying the salary I am ready to pay the training cost but I have also heard from some seniors that they claim an absurd amount as a training cost.

Vimlesh Mishra

A. ) although section 27 of the contract act bans such contracts but such bonds are clauses are included in the offer of appointment to hold the Human Resource after the training. Please follow your appointment letter conditions for your better prospect.

A. ) Section 27 of Contract Act bans such contract

A. ) Your query is not in detail for advice. Better to consult a Professional Employment & Labour and Service matter expert lawyer to guide,help & protect you on all aspects of the complex issue quickly, as there is financial implication & service terms & conditions are involved, if any of the terms are against the law you can get the benefit of our labour laws.

Rajeev RJ

A. ) An employee rendering continuous service for a pe- riod of 240 days in a year will be deemed to have continued in service for 'one year as stipulated by section 2A of the Act -Thus an employee who has P.ut in service for 10 months and 18 days for the fifth year subsequent to first 4 years should be deemed to have completed continuous s6rvice of five
years -His claim for gratuity is tenable.

Regards

Rajeev
RJ Associates
Trivandrum