ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.student fee refund
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (146)
Civil (1938)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (544)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (543)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1038)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1844)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (253)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2731)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (133)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. student fee refund

sir i applied for spain asmisson i got the admission ,i paid my tution fee to the university,but my visa got rejected,so according to refund polivy of university they shoud refund within 30 days of refusal letter submission,but after submission of all dovuments they told me to wait for 30days,again and again they told me to wait because of some issues in university,now 120 days completed,now they are not responding nor refunding to my mails even any phones,so in this matter how can i get back my tution refund what are possibilities,and what is the procedure to follow,please give me some guidance in this regard.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. dEAR CLIENT, SEND A LEGAL NOTICE. For details, pl. contact some advocate through

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rajender Prasad

Experience: 5 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Hello
Since it is a matter pertaining to another country therefore you can not sue that university in India. Submit a well drafted representation to the concerned embassy of the Country . You can share the prospectus of your university with us for more accurate advice in your matter.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon


Experience: 3 Year(s)

Responded 10 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. First of all you must send them a legal notice through an advocate stating all the circumstances and facts therein.
If it does not work than file a suit for recovery of the amount you had deposited woth them. For more details plz contavt me through my vidhikarya profile amd leave a request for consultation there. Admins will get in touch with you to connect you to me directly

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Mohd Imran

Experience: 4 Year(s)

Responded 10 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us