Q. Credit card

I want to know the details and procedure for my Citibank credit card debt. No job and no money with me. I have to pay nearly 2 lack to bank. I avoided their tele calls returned the letters. I am not denying to pay. But right now I don't have money and no job. I need time to repay. Please solve and advice me.

A. Wait till they issue some notice to you. As soon as you receive the notice write a email about your intention to repay the said debt.

GANESH SHARMA

A. Go to bank and talk with them. Let them to know about your circumstances and ask them to give you some time to repay the due amount.
If they does not get ready than dont argue with them just leave them to take legal action against you. If you receive notices from court then explain your circumstances before ld. Court. I think court would surely listen you and you will get time from there.
Dont run away from the law.
For more details visit my profile and leave a request for consultation there. Admins will get in touch with you to connect you directly with me.

Mohd Imran