Central govt CODE of conduct Central govt CODE of conduct

If a central govt staffs without knowing about CODE of conduct raise fund for his father treatment but not used that amount before his father died what action did the office took on this issue

If the father is legally entitled to a raise, he can receive it, and there is no obstacle that may prevent him from doing so. It's also a good idea to contact the office and confirm that the correct amount is provided to the person.
Thank you very much.

If there is a raise that the father was legally eligible to get, then he can rightfully get it and there is no impediment that can stop him in that circumstance. Also, it is advisable to reach out to the office and ensure that the proper amount is given to the person.
Thank you.

Ignorance of law which includes code of conduct is of no excuse. You may plead for mercy and get rid of this problem by agreeing to repay the said amount which was drawn and not utilized. No further punishment will be there.

Rate me Five Star*

A.If the employee has raised fund for his father and his father has died then the employee needs to return the funds to the people from whom the funds have been taken and stay clean. The employee can explain to the office his situation when the show cause notice is issue to him.

question iconPrivate cinema cafe - I want to open a cafe
Dear Client The design for the cafe is your own idea and it is legal in law. Go by the steps given below: Register your business entity, giving it a trade name. It could be proprietorship, partnershi...
question iconDriving licence releted
Dear Sir, You cannot drive simply because you declare as passed in the Test exam. You have to get official Driving License otherwise you will be treated as Driving without license.
question iconproduct related - can I used other companys bottle
Dear Sir, Without their consent you cannot use bottle of other company as they may raise some issue.
question iconLicense - can I obtain the drug license
Dear Client, According to the Drug and Cosmetic act, a person can only conduct the drug business and get drug license in the presence of any of these persons, Any Registered Pharmacist under State Ph...
question iconArms liecence
Dear Client, Handicapped person can apply for arms license but that person must be capable to use that weapon (in case if its mandatory to use), I mean he should be able to use the weapon even if he i...