Q. Problem in marriage

Anonymous

Q.Problem in marriage
This is regarding my friend and his family.
My friend got married recently evrything seems to be good just when aunty tries to make the bride understand something at home the bride does opposite of that and this has created problem within family.

The groom and his family are nice people but the brides family is spoiling their name in society saying the grooms family is torturing the girl.

My friend is scared that the brides family should not put false allegations for such silly issues and go to police for complaint.

Is there any solution where my friend can first go to police with the proof of his and familys sincerity to avoid in any problem later.

Ashish K Dongre

A. ) Have a word with elder family members and try to settle the matter amicably.

Mohd Imran

A. ) Both families must sit together and talk to each other if there is any issue. You must not initiate anything against them until and unless they does some action against you. As if you initiated than it will accelerate the chances of filing various complaint against boys family

A. ) There is need to be clarify your family misunderstanding seating with both side of family members. No need to scared till wrongdone. If they are not in mood to heard your side then send legal notice through lawyer for avoiding future disturbance.

Neeraj Kumar

A. ) Hello there,
In that case you need to send them a legal notice, and that legal notice can be your evidence to show in any proceedings.

GANESH SHARMA

A. ) Mediation is the best remedy in case of the family disputes. Any action against the bride may have equal or more opposite reaction. Try to solve the matter amicably. IF things not come back to normal consult us for safe resolution