Q. Icici bank loan repayment

Anonymous

question iconIcici bank loan repayment

An ICICI recovery agent is threatening me to seize my car and auction my house and put me behind bar because I delayed car EMI payment for 15 DAYS not 90days. Can they do it?

Sidhaarth

Sidhaarth

A.The act of ICICI agent is wrong and contrary to law. Agent cannot harass the borrower of loan and if there is default let bank to move legally in court instead of getting engaged in such malpractice. ICICI is known for such malpractices. Report the matter to police. Agent cannot take such illegal possession.

Recovery agents are only appointed for those loan accounts which have defaulted for more than 90 days. In your case the default is only of 15 days, so the appointment of recovery agents is improper. The bank is required to serve you 60 days notice period before classifying your account as NPA. You can sue the bank for their action of threatening and harassing you.
If you like my answer, please rate me.

A missed EMI is classified as a minor default if the last payment is within 90 days or less. Since, the delay in payment was only by 15 days, it is still not classified as NPA and the action by the recovery agents is unlawful. You can clear the minor default by paying the emi with penalty fees. The actions of the recovery agent is wholly illegal. You can sue the bank and the recovery agents for threatening and humiliating you.
If you like my answer, please rate me.

question iconSole Arbitrator passed an Ex-parte Award
Dear Client The law provides the option to appeal against the arbitration and that is possible by appealing to the high court. Since the award is already made you will have to tread your path carefully. If you are going to settle this then ensure that the credit card company is not taking the arbitration award for execution.
question iconArbitration for Credit Card recovery
Dear Clinet, The arbitration tribunal will allow you to present your case and put forward all that you want to say and communicate. They will hear all your pleas and then only they will decide on the award. But in all possibility they will not let you not pay the amount. They will make an award that you are to pay that amount. How to pay will be left open to you.
question iconCredit Card dues Recovery - Legal Notice for Arbitration
Dear Client, One thing is to be kept in mind that loan or credit card is something which means we have taken money from a bank and used it for ourselves and then when the bank wants it back we have to return it as it is their money. In your case you do not have much options but to cooperate with the bank and also communicate with the bank to cooperate with you. Tell them that you will pay them in small amount once you are in job.
question iconProvident Fund Claim-I was a employee of a Private Limited company
Dear client, The act by the company here is illegal and can result in the application of penal provisions. You can file a complaint goes to respective EPFO office a bout your grievience. Thank you. Have a nice day
question iconArbitration
Dear Sir, It is not so easy to issue attachment warrant since it has to undergo court proceedings or arbitration proceedings. You must increase thick of your skin and ask them to do whatever they like since it is a civil in nature and losing jobs during this COVID situation is universally known. I could have explained more if background is known to me. If background is made known in full then legal experts will be in position to understand correctly. Moreso, the background must be in brief. Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers.

7604047602