Q. DV case quashed under false grounds

Kavitha Vasu

question iconDV case quashed under false grounds

I have filed DV case against so called husband,mil and fil by september 2016 and got interim residence by oct 2016.But HC quashed my DV case against the so called in-laws stating there was never a domestic relationship between me and the so-called in-laws.But that mil lady has filed a DV case by 2018 to vacate me from the shared household and to give her 10 lakhs compensation.For her case they are saying domestic relationship is there but for my case they are saying domestic relationship was never there.what nonsense is happening in these courts.is there no genuine person in this world left to provide justice

You may use the same argument to have your mother-in-law's Domestic Violence case dropped. However, they may argue that because a finding was made by the High Court, you are in possession of a dwelling that is not your matrimonial home, and so orders may be made against you. Alternatively, you could submit an appeal against the High Court's orders quashing the domestic violence case you filed. Let us know if you require any further assistance.
Thank you!

You may take same contention and get DV case filed by your mother-in-law dismissed. But, they may take contention that since a finding was given by the High Court so you are in occupation of such house which is not your matrimonial house so orders may be adverse to you. Alternatively you may prefer appeal against the orders passed by High Court against the quashing of DV filed by you.

question iconi got an sms on my mothers number staing pwdva appln
Dear client, it is recommended for you to hire a lawyer as those sections of the act does not confer with the offences or their relation. Note that domestic violence cases are cognizable in nature so you can not settle out of court when the case has already been filed. If the summons stage is not over then send a reply notice and approach the court to avoid an ex parte order. Thank you
question iconMental abuse,Mental torture,
Dear Client, There are no direct laws which can be used in such scenario. You can file a complaint to police under Section 425- Mischief of IPC to seek some relief from these rude and asocial behaviour.
question iconMental Harassment
You are entitled to lodge FIR against your husband in the local police station u/s 498A of IPC,1860, as amended up to date for the mental torture and cruelty exercised upon you by your husband. On proof he shall be punished with imprisonment which may extend to three years and with fine.
question iconHow to get a bail
Dear client, He can file for bail for the arrest warrant issued and this is possibly the only way out as of now. You can get depending on the judge but if you show the desperate situation of your mother then it can be granted as soon as possible. Thank you.
question iconcase referalls
Dear Client, There is no law prohibiting you from doing this. So, you can use it if you wish but usually ongoing cases will not be accepted as the case is still running and it can affect the final decree of the current case. Thank you. Have a nice day.

7604047602