In call on for judgement Appealent presence is necessary or not In call on for judgement Appealent presence is necessary or not

Sir what is the difference between

call on 24.9.2021
Next purpose :Judgement
Next hearing date : 24 sep 2021

AND

Judgement by 24 Sep 2021

In Call on Appealents has to present OR not necessary please inform me sir I'm confused.

Adv. Sarika Khude

A.In "call on", the appellants have to be present in the court. The first one means that the next hearing will be on the 24th of September 2021 and the purpose for conducting that hearing is for announcing judgement. The second one means that the judgement will be delivered before 24th September 2021.

Presence of Appellant is not necessary when it is posted for judgment even otherwise also Appellate Court never insist and never insist the presence of Appellate. The Appellate Court has to decide on merits and oral and Written Arguments.

I could have explained more if background is known to me.

In "call on", the appellants have to be present in the court. The first one means that the next hearing will be on the 24th of September 2021 and the purpose for conducting that hearing is for announcing judgement. The second one means that the judgement will be delivered before 24th September 2021.

Thank you

question iconAgreement on white paper
Dear Sir, It is not a fully valid document, but it has only 10 to 20% weightage in the eye of law. The aggrieved siblings may approach the civil court.
question iconRelated to flat owner
Dear Sir, There is no law to support you but u can take help of the police or Deputy Commissioner/Collector of your district since u r a student so some sympathy may be shown towards you.
question iconProperty owner of 1/4
Dear Sir, The property which is in possession of joint family members the following principles will apply. ------------------ Right To Joint Possession And Right of Pre-emption The right of 'pre-empti...
question iconInheritance of mothers property
Section 15 in The Hindu Succession Act, 1956 15. General rules of succession in the case of female Hindus.— (1) The property of a female Hindu dying intestate shall devolve according to the rules set...
question iconCar parking space - rent
Dear Client You can write a formal complaint to the Resident Welfare Association if after that nothing changed then you can file a written compliant to the police station of your local jurisdiction....