Q. About my parents

Anonymous

question iconAbout my parents

Sir I'm a Fiza Qureshi from Rajasthan and I'm literally get tortured by my parents like they stopped to my studies and Right now I'm doing business in sales without asking them amd now they decided my limit to work on this project and now they are going to arrange my marriage and I don't want to get married and they're strictly told me that I can't continue my sales business before 1 month of my marriage , it's totally controlling my life and same is doing with me younger sister ,they also stopped her studies too and I'm 20 years old and she's 17 years old , so now can file a case against my rights and my sister's rights too... I'm totally in control by them since my childhood and I want to live my free life and want to self dependent, plz help me?

Instead of filing a case you may stay separately and file suit for permanent injunction restraining your parents from interfering into your private life. You cannot marry your girl friend as she has not crossed 18 years so also you have not crossed 21 years. However, you can live jointly and lead live-in-relationship till you both attain age of marriage.

I could have explained more if background is known to me.

Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers .

A.Dear Ma'am,
It is settled rule that Article 21 i.e. Right to protection of life and personal liberty also include right to choose life partner. In this case you can file domestic violence case against your family under PWDVA, 2005 to prevent your forceful marriage.
Thank You.

question iconCARGO trucks of fruit vendor blocks the road everyday - can't use cars
Dear Client Send complaint letters to the local municipality and a copy to the traffic police and wait for there actions. If they don't do anything then file a writ petition in High Court against them to seek redressal.
question iconMarksheet
Dear Client It is very difficult to get the date of birth changed in the SSLC marksheet but you can give it try by filing a case in court and seeking an order against the university or board to get the DOB changed.
question iconMy neighbours are always ready to fight with us.
What is the reason they are always eager to fight with you. If you know the reason and if it is under your control then try to get rid of the reason. IF for any reason that is not possible then you can intimate the local police station about it through a general diary.
question iconWant to donate kidney to my critically ill fiance
Dear Ma'am, The law which regulates the donation and transplant of human organs is THE TRANSPLANTATION OF HUMAN ORGANS ACT, 1994 . And as per the Following Sections, mentioned below you can donate your kidney; Sec 9 (1) Save as otherwise provided in sub-section (3), no human organ removed from the body of a donor before his death shall be transplanted into a recipient unless the donor is a near relative of the recipient. So, this Section bars you from donating the organ you are not a near relative but looking at the below Section you can very well do so. Sec 9 (3) If any donor authorizes the removal of any of his human organs before his death under sub-section (1) of section 3 for transplantation into the body of such recipient, not being a near relative, as is specified by the donor by reason of affection or attachment towards the recipient or for any other special reasons, such human organ shall not be removed and transplanted without the prior approval of the Authorisation Committee. So, You need to seek approval from the authorities to donate your kidney to your fiance.
question iconI want to sue a person for false fake reviews
For the most part, reviews are covered under the First Amendment, which protects free speech. ... If a customer posts a review that is factually inaccurate or contains accusations about your business that are untrue, you may have grounds to sue the online reviewer for defamation.

7604047602