Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Payment not received since Nov 2017 till today,. Governemnt Permanant employee

Q.Payment not received since Nov 2017 till today,. Governemnt Permanant employee
Sir I am a Government Servant, In July 2017 i got selected for the post of Hindi translator. My last joining date was 30 Sep 2017, but i was issued movement order from office on 31 Oct 18 (one month late) and i reached Office on 03 Nov 2017 (one month late). on 03 Nov 2017 reported DGFT office in the morning and met the officer, but i was told that you have reported one month late to this office, you bring reason from your parent department and after that we will accept your movement order and papers. i came back to my parent office on 06 Nov 17 and gave in writing the explanation demanded by the Office where i had to join the post on higher rank. but parent office has not given me reason for sending me late to the New office in Delhi where i had got post on higher position Class II. and since Nov 2017 till today i am not in receipt of any payment from government office. am i able to get interest rate with my payment and at the what rate? and what procedure i have to follow for it. please give me free suggestion.

A. ) Kindly approach to administrative tribunal with your lawyer and with all documents.kindly contact with our vidhikarya lawyers.

TRUST CHAMBERS OF LAW

A. ) please consult a lawyer alongwith your documents

A. ) You have to refer CRS service rules and demand being Govt., servent.

Nirmal Chopra

A. ) You must approach CAT for all possible reliefs since your parent department is at fault and you are being made a scapegoat to suffer for no fault of yours..you can seek my professional services through Vidhikarya.Remember there is limitation ( time limit) for filling a case before CAT.presently your case is within limitation.

GANESH SHARMA

A. ) Hello

Move to high court of Delhi for directions to your organization.

Ravi Bhushan Pd Sinha

A. ) You may move before the Hon'ble Delhi High Court by way of filing civil writ petition for redress of your grievances and I think that you grievances may be redressed by the Hon'ble Court.

TRUST CHAMBERS OF LAW

A. ) Pls tell how much payment you have not receive paynents means your salary or some thing others pls clarify and for this u sent a legal notice from a advocates for relasing your payment