Q. I want to buy an SRA scheme flat from first owner

Ashwin Jain

question iconI want to buy an SRA scheme flat from first owner

I want to buy a SRA scheme flat from first owner. The Housing society has completed 10 years. I wanted to check two things -
1. If a High Income group individual (Salary more than Rs 70000 per month) can buy the flat?
2. What is the definition of family under "family should not own any other unit within BMC jurisdiction" - Me and my wife and children or Me and my wife and children and parents and siblings?

If the conditions imposed on first purchased are satisfied then you need not bother about your income group thus you can purchase the same.

I could have explained more if background is known to me.
Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers.

A.Dear Sir / Ma'am,
1) A high-income individual who is earning more than 70k per month can not buy SRA scheme flats.
2) It includes you, your wife, children, parents and siblings as they mention the word "family members".
Thank you.

question iconProperty matter -possible to get urgent hearing in this matter high court
Dear client, Usually such cases take a long time to be dealt with. You can ask the clerk to prepone your date by filling a form and explaining your reasons for wanting it to get preponed. Thank you.
question iconAncestors property Sale -Can a father sale agriculture land
Dear client, If it ancestral property, your father cannot sell it directly. In order to sell it, he will require consent from all the other successors of the ancestral property. Without doing so, he cannot make any changes to the property on his own, including his own shares. Thank you.
question iconAgreement of sale cum GPA
If Z paid cheque as per property rate of govt to X and Y than ask Z to register the sale agreement in respect of the property i.e. the property will be considered as purchased by Z from X and Y and only after such registration has happened lawfully A may purchase property from Z but even than A should be cautious and get such registered sale agreement executed between Z as purchaser and X and Y as sellers reviewed by a lawyer if possible before going ahead with the deal. Thank you. If you have found this answer helpful than provide review and give ***** as appreciation.
question iconDo I need to pay the stamp duty to get the sale certificate registered or no need to pay stamp duty
Dear Client, Whenever you buy a property or acquire a property then to get the full ownership you will have to get the deed ( transfer/sale/conveyance) registered with the Sub-registrar to get that effect. And for registration there will be stamp duty which needs to be paid.
question iconTrespassers will be prosecuted
Dear client, As you intend to put the sign inside your property, you are free to do as you wish. Therefore, you do not have to take any court permission or do any registration to put up the sign on your property. Thank you

7604047602