Q. Property Related

Anonymous

question iconProperty Related

My builder has not yet handed over the following :-
1) completion certificate
2) occupation certificate
3) Letter of no dues
It has already been 7 years that I have made complete payment for the flat . The possession and registration in my name has also not been made by the builder despite paying the full registration fee almost 2 years back . The builder is now asking for more amount as they delayed the registration and says that more money is needed for registration now .

What can I do now

You need not pay any more money to him since he has not provided you CC and OC and you are in possession of the property at your risk.

I could have explained more if background is known to me.
Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers.

A.Dear client,
you can file a complaint in the district consumer forum and they will guide you with this. If the problem does not get sorted here then, you can send legal notice and file a case against the builder in the court.
Thank you.

Advocate Sinjari  Bandyopadhyaya

Advocate Sinjari Bandyopadhyaya

A.It is necessary to scrutinize the terms and conditions of the Sale Agreement as well as the default clauses. Before suggesting the legal remedy it is necessary to scrutinize whether there is any Arbitration clause or not. Until and unless that Sale Agreement as well as other relevant documents entered by and between the parties be scrutinized as a whole, legal opinion cannot be suggested.

question iconProperty matter -possible to get urgent hearing in this matter high court
Dear client, Usually such cases take a long time to be dealt with. You can ask the clerk to prepone your date by filling a form and explaining your reasons for wanting it to get preponed. Thank you.
question iconAncestors property Sale -Can a father sale agriculture land
Dear client, If it ancestral property, your father cannot sell it directly. In order to sell it, he will require consent from all the other successors of the ancestral property. Without doing so, he cannot make any changes to the property on his own, including his own shares. Thank you.
question iconAgreement of sale cum GPA
If Z paid cheque as per property rate of govt to X and Y than ask Z to register the sale agreement in respect of the property i.e. the property will be considered as purchased by Z from X and Y and only after such registration has happened lawfully A may purchase property from Z but even than A should be cautious and get such registered sale agreement executed between Z as purchaser and X and Y as sellers reviewed by a lawyer if possible before going ahead with the deal. Thank you. If you have found this answer helpful than provide review and give ***** as appreciation.
question iconDo I need to pay the stamp duty to get the sale certificate registered or no need to pay stamp duty
Dear Client, Whenever you buy a property or acquire a property then to get the full ownership you will have to get the deed ( transfer/sale/conveyance) registered with the Sub-registrar to get that effect. And for registration there will be stamp duty which needs to be paid.
question iconTrespassers will be prosecuted
Dear client, As you intend to put the sign inside your property, you are free to do as you wish. Therefore, you do not have to take any court permission or do any registration to put up the sign on your property. Thank you

7604047602