Q. Transfer of family property

Anonymous

question iconTransfer of family property

Currently, there is a family property (flat/apartment) in the name of 4 brothers (A,B,C,D - inherited from their deceased mother). I (son of the second brother - B) would like to buy the property along with my uncle (fourth brother - D) and pay off the remaining two brothers (A & C). Under this scenario, a home loan is required to pay off the property shares of the remaining two brothers (A & C). Per my knowledge, a home loan can not be requested on a gift deed property handover. However, could you please confirm the same? If I only have to pay 50% of the total property value to uncles (A & C), Can I show this as the total transaction value while paying registration and stamp duty charges? Note: I am aware there are circle rates and the 50% of the property value here would be below the circle rate of the property. What would be the least expensive way to complete this property transfer?

You can do so only with written consent of the bankers. You need not bother about other things if your bankers gives green signal to transfer the loan in your name or otherwise accommodate by closing the loan transaction.

I could have explained more if background is known to me.
Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers.

A.Dear client,
you can get a home loan on a gift deed property handover as once the property is transferred it becomes your property and thereby, your rights and interests are established. Secondly, you can show the 5% value as the total transaction value if an agreement has been made legally. Usually, the least expensive way for property transfer is through gifts.
Thank you

question iconProperty matter -possible to get urgent hearing in this matter high court
Dear client, Usually such cases take a long time to be dealt with. You can ask the clerk to prepone your date by filling a form and explaining your reasons for wanting it to get preponed. Thank you.
question iconAncestors property Sale -Can a father sale agriculture land
Dear client, If it ancestral property, your father cannot sell it directly. In order to sell it, he will require consent from all the other successors of the ancestral property. Without doing so, he cannot make any changes to the property on his own, including his own shares. Thank you.
question iconAgreement of sale cum GPA
If Z paid cheque as per property rate of govt to X and Y than ask Z to register the sale agreement in respect of the property i.e. the property will be considered as purchased by Z from X and Y and only after such registration has happened lawfully A may purchase property from Z but even than A should be cautious and get such registered sale agreement executed between Z as purchaser and X and Y as sellers reviewed by a lawyer if possible before going ahead with the deal. Thank you. If you have found this answer helpful than provide review and give ***** as appreciation.
question iconDo I need to pay the stamp duty to get the sale certificate registered or no need to pay stamp duty
Dear Client, Whenever you buy a property or acquire a property then to get the full ownership you will have to get the deed ( transfer/sale/conveyance) registered with the Sub-registrar to get that effect. And for registration there will be stamp duty which needs to be paid.
question iconTrespassers will be prosecuted
Dear client, As you intend to put the sign inside your property, you are free to do as you wish. Therefore, you do not have to take any court permission or do any registration to put up the sign on your property. Thank you

7604047602