Q. Arbitration

Anonymous

question iconArbitration

I have taken a personal loan due to loss of job I am unable to pay the EMI for 5 months now they have told to pay it by tomorrow or there will be a warrant issued and the property will be attached. Please suggest the best way

A.Dear Client,'
In case you are unable to pay a loan you does not become a criminal but it is a civil dispute. You can contact your lender and tell your problem and ask for new repayment plan which is easy for you. You can also take loan insurance which will fulfill your short time loan payment.
Thank You.

It is not so easy to issue attachment warrant since it has to undergo court proceedings or arbitration proceedings. You must increase thick of your skin and ask them to do whatever they like since it is a civil in nature and losing jobs during this COVID situation is universally known.

I could have explained more if background is known to me. If background is made known in full then legal experts will be in position to understand correctly. Moreso, the background must be in brief.

Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers.

question iconSole Arbitrator passed an Ex-parte Award
Dear Client The law provides the option to appeal against the arbitration and that is possible by appealing to the high court. Since the award is already made you will have to tread your path carefully. If you are going to settle this then ensure that the credit card company is not taking the arbitration award for execution.
question iconArbitration for Credit Card recovery
Dear Clinet, The arbitration tribunal will allow you to present your case and put forward all that you want to say and communicate. They will hear all your pleas and then only they will decide on the award. But in all possibility they will not let you not pay the amount. They will make an award that you are to pay that amount. How to pay will be left open to you.
question iconCredit Card dues Recovery - Legal Notice for Arbitration
Dear Client, One thing is to be kept in mind that loan or credit card is something which means we have taken money from a bank and used it for ourselves and then when the bank wants it back we have to return it as it is their money. In your case you do not have much options but to cooperate with the bank and also communicate with the bank to cooperate with you. Tell them that you will pay them in small amount once you are in job.
question iconProvident Fund Claim-I was a employee of a Private Limited company
Dear client, The act by the company here is illegal and can result in the application of penal provisions. You can file a complaint goes to respective EPFO office a bout your grievience. Thank you. Have a nice day
question iconCan two arbitration proceedings permitted for same matter?
Details are required to be examined. Two arbitration proceeding or cases on same cause of action, for same subject matter between same parties cannot continue simultaneously being barred by principle of resjudicata. If one case us akready pending then subsequent case is barred and is not tenable.

7604047602