Q. Regarding Lease Deed/ Agreement

Anonymous

question iconRegarding Lease Deed/ Agreement

Hi,
I am a salaried employee who falls under 30% tax slab and live at a house owned by my brother on the outskirts of Chennai. For the purpose of HRA exemption, my employer needs the rental agreement and I am working on getting one. However, I want to know if I can enter into an agreement with my brother this month( October) for a period of 1 May 2021 to 31 March 2022. Will this be valid legally and if not how do I go about it? The idea is what I will pay rent to my brother and he will show this rental income in his ITR. Please help. Thanks.

You can seek effective legal advice on financial and tax concerns from any local chartered accountant. Please consult a lawyer for the same.
Let us know if you require any further assistance.
Thank you!

You may approach any local chartered accountant to get effective legal advise relating to finance and tax matters.

question iconi do not want t join a company but i have signed contract with them
Dear client Since you have signed a contract then as a prudent person you will have to abide by and honour the contract else they will be filing a case against you to recover the due amount that you had agreed to pay them if you donot join.
question iconContradiction in validity of Agreement and the Notary Stamp.
Dear Client, An expiration date will be applicable on the seal when the notary  stamps the document. The agreement will be valid as long as the date shown on the seal used in the notarization  is valid. It also depends on the nature of the documents in question. If the document specifies that it is valid for one year, then the document will be valid for the same period. As per the Notary Act, the notary only verifies the authenticity and validates the execution of the Agreement. Therefore, it cannot change the terms and conditions of your agreement. It is essential that you send the document before it expires. You won't have to go through the notarization procedure again this way. Thanks.
question iconIssue with bank job ?
Dear client, You can be an employee of another company while being a director of a company – Companies Act, 2013 does not clearly specify or prohibit the same. So no liability will fall upon you as you are no more a director and just a bank employee. Thank You.
question iconRailways cancelled the PO. How to challenge it ?
See owing to the COVID-19 lot of philosophies around the contractual terms and conditions have been modified to accommodate the problems of people, supplier, business etc. I think you can challenge the railways action in court of law and get favourable judgement in your favour.
question iconCompany forcing new contract terms post resignation
Dear Sir, None of the above clauses binds you and just sign the same and at the appropriate time he cannot implement the same against you. If you do not sign you will be in danger. I could have explained more if background is known to me. I am at your service if you visit my office. Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers and you may approach me through Vidhikarya for further clarifications.

7604047602