Q. Serving notice period

Anonymous

question iconServing notice period

I work in MNC from last two months and I gave my resignation because I want to prepare for higher studies and exam is after 2 months so I wanted early release. I am in a project but training is going on and it became very hectic for me to handle both. But HR is not giving me early release and forcing me to serve three months notice period. According to contract if I don't serve I have to pay salary for three months and I am ready for that but he is not giving me that option. I really want to quit and legally it will take minimum one month till then almost half of notice period will be over.

Abhimanyu  Shandilya

A.If you are ready to pay salary in lieu of the notice period then send them a formal mail/letter for the same and even after that if the HR is not agreeing then you quit by depositing all the assets to the company. Later if the company is making ant legal issues out of that then you can show them the mail/letter.

question iconi do not want t join a company but i have signed contract with them
Dear client Since you have signed a contract then as a prudent person you will have to abide by and honour the contract else they will be filing a case against you to recover the due amount that you had agreed to pay them if you donot join.
question iconContradiction in validity of Agreement and the Notary Stamp.
Dear Client, An expiration date will be applicable on the seal when the notary  stamps the document. The agreement will be valid as long as the date shown on the seal used in the notarization  is valid. It also depends on the nature of the documents in question. If the document specifies that it is valid for one year, then the document will be valid for the same period. As per the Notary Act, the notary only verifies the authenticity and validates the execution of the Agreement. Therefore, it cannot change the terms and conditions of your agreement. It is essential that you send the document before it expires. You won't have to go through the notarization procedure again this way. Thanks.
question iconIssue with bank job ?
Dear client, You can be an employee of another company while being a director of a company – Companies Act, 2013 does not clearly specify or prohibit the same. So no liability will fall upon you as you are no more a director and just a bank employee. Thank You.
question iconRailways cancelled the PO. How to challenge it ?
See owing to the COVID-19 lot of philosophies around the contractual terms and conditions have been modified to accommodate the problems of people, supplier, business etc. I think you can challenge the railways action in court of law and get favourable judgement in your favour.
question iconCompany forcing new contract terms post resignation
Dear Sir, None of the above clauses binds you and just sign the same and at the appropriate time he cannot implement the same against you. If you do not sign you will be in danger. I could have explained more if background is known to me. I am at your service if you visit my office. Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers and you may approach me through Vidhikarya for further clarifications.

7604047602