Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
ask a question
Free Legal Advice

Q. How can we request for stay order for demolition of encroachment of property?

Back to All Questions
Placeholder image


posted 1 month ago

question iconHow can we request for stay order for demolition of encroachment of property?


We have reported a complaint against our neighbor for encroachment and unauthorized commercial usage of residential land. He has occupied a whole public road in front of his home for residential purpose, while he is using his own residential land for commercial purpose that is school. We have asked authorities as well as school to showcase NOC's from required mandatory departments , which no one could present yet. But it looks like nagar nigam and development authority are ignoring our complaints and avoiding suitable action due to obvious reasons of bribe.

Infact, Nagar nigam and development authority has issued notice to our property as some area of our parking comes over sewer line of road. They are working in favor of school again due to obvious reasons and have not sent any notice to them.

We have no problem in taking back our parking area inside, however we demand full encroached land must be cleaned including neighbor's unauthorized construction. How can we approach to resolve issues and make nagar nigam and development authorities work equally as per law for us without paying bribe as we cant afford that much.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Response should be minimum 200 characters

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Abhimanyu  Shandilya

Abhimanyu Shandilya

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
A.If you have already represented to the nagar nigam and they have not taken any steps then you have all the rights and possibilities to move a writ petition against the nagar nigam in the high Court. Ensure to make the school/your neighbour a party to the petition.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconProperty matter -possible to get urgent hearing in this matter high court
Dear client, Usually such cases take a long time to be dealt with. You can ask the clerk to prepone your date by filling a form and explaining your reasons for wanting it to get preponed. Thank you.
question iconAncestors property Sale -Can a father sale agriculture land
Dear client, If it ancestral property, your father cannot sell it directly. In order to sell it, he will require consent from all the other successors of the ancestral property. Without doing so, he cannot make any changes to the property on his own, including his own shares. Thank you.
question iconAgreement of sale cum GPA
If Z paid cheque as per property rate of govt to X and Y than ask Z to register the sale agreement in respect of the property i.e. the property will be considered as purchased by Z from X and Y and only after such registration has happened lawfully A may purchase property from Z but even than A should be cautious and get such registered sale agreement executed between Z as purchaser and X and Y as sellers reviewed by a lawyer if possible before going ahead with the deal. Thank you. If you have found this answer helpful than provide review and give ***** as appreciation.
question iconDo I need to pay the stamp duty to get the sale certificate registered or no need to pay stamp duty
Dear Client, Whenever you buy a property or acquire a property then to get the full ownership you will have to get the deed ( transfer/sale/conveyance) registered with the Sub-registrar to get that effect. And for registration there will be stamp duty which needs to be paid.
question iconTrespassers will be prosecuted
Dear client, As you intend to put the sign inside your property, you are free to do as you wish. Therefore, you do not have to take any court permission or do any registration to put up the sign on your property. Thank you
Symbol for Lawyer
Find Lawyers by Location

Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town