Q. Air pollution due to cement godown

Ashok Thondala

question iconAir pollution due to cement godown

Cement shop owner(dealer/agency/retailer) is doing business next to my shops causing health hazard to neighbors and residents.The loading, unloading, storing and selling of cement bags causing air dust pollution.This activity is on regular basis.
Please advise how this activity can be stopped or take action to shift cement shop from here to other place.
The cement dust pollution or Exposure to cement dust irritate eyes, nose, throat and upper respiratory system. Skin contact may results in moderate irritation to thickening/cracking of skin to severe skin damage due to chemical burns. Silica available in cement dust can lead to lung injuries including silicosis and lung cancer. Inhaling high level of dust coming by blowing wind causes choking and breathing difficulty

If it is within a residential area then you may definitely get some relief some local authority like municipality to cancel his shop license or you may approach Civil Court to get it closed.

A.Dear client,
you can complain about this to the police as it is a nuisance in your neighbourhood and they see to it that there are precautions ensured so that the residents are not affected. If they do not take any actions, you can then file a case against them
Thank you

question iconRequesting to shift Giridhari ricemill industry from our area to different area
Dear Sir, You need to write a letter to the local municipality and the the pollution board of the state mentioning the current issues and affairs. They should take action as required or else you can file a writ petition against them to seek relief.
question iconSelection of Location for RO Plant
Hi, You have to challenge the government order in the court. Government will not grant NOC for anything which is against the law. You can approach court and challenge the validity of the government order, and if the judgement is in your favor you can consider moving further. Please rate my answer Thank You
question iconIn reference to justice to my father and family.
Aap us appeal ka judgement or jo application aap ke dwara department me di gai hai or current status is time ka ki judgements aane ke baad department ne kya steps liya hai. High court jae or department ke liye order karane ka paryash kare ki ek fix time me department appeal ke judgements ka exucation kare.
question iconPollution by a local factory
Dear Sir You may approach High court by filing public interest litigation {PIL} petition.
question iconNoise Pollution near HOSPITAL
File a complaint with pollution control board.

7604047602