Q. Provident Fund Claim-I was a employee of a Private Limited company

M Santhosh Prakash

question iconProvident Fund Claim-I was a employee of a Private Limited company

I was a employee of a Private Limited company Mumbai Based Head Office but still now Company is not giving clearance of PF by not updating my details in PF Portal like Date of Joining, Date of Leaving & Father's Name also they are ignoring my mails sent from 2017.
What should I do ? Kindly Advice please

Abhimanyu  Shandilya

A.Send them a legal notice first through a lawyer then followed by a legal case against them. They are committing a big blunder by not updating your PF details as that is a statutory requirement for every employer to do so and they can be penalized for not doing so.

A.Dear client,
The act by the company here is illegal and can result in the application of penal provisions. You can file a complaint goes to respective EPFO office a bout your grievience.
Thank you. Have a nice day

question iconSole Arbitrator passed an Ex-parte Award
Dear Client The law provides the option to appeal against the arbitration and that is possible by appealing to the high court. Since the award is already made you will have to tread your path carefully. If you are going to settle this then ensure that the credit card company is not taking the arbitration award for execution.
question iconArbitration for Credit Card recovery
Dear Clinet, The arbitration tribunal will allow you to present your case and put forward all that you want to say and communicate. They will hear all your pleas and then only they will decide on the award. But in all possibility they will not let you not pay the amount. They will make an award that you are to pay that amount. How to pay will be left open to you.
question iconCredit Card dues Recovery - Legal Notice for Arbitration
Dear Client, One thing is to be kept in mind that loan or credit card is something which means we have taken money from a bank and used it for ourselves and then when the bank wants it back we have to return it as it is their money. In your case you do not have much options but to cooperate with the bank and also communicate with the bank to cooperate with you. Tell them that you will pay them in small amount once you are in job.
question iconArbitration
Dear Sir, It is not so easy to issue attachment warrant since it has to undergo court proceedings or arbitration proceedings. You must increase thick of your skin and ask them to do whatever they like since it is a civil in nature and losing jobs during this COVID situation is universally known. I could have explained more if background is known to me. If background is made known in full then legal experts will be in position to understand correctly. Moreso, the background must be in brief. Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers.
question iconCan two arbitration proceedings permitted for same matter?
Details are required to be examined. Two arbitration proceeding or cases on same cause of action, for same subject matter between same parties cannot continue simultaneously being barred by principle of resjudicata. If one case us akready pending then subsequent case is barred and is not tenable.

7604047602