Q. Regarding failure to do onsite service as promised

Raghuram D

question iconRegarding failure to do onsite service as promised

I had display issue in new laptop which I purchased on nov 6th, 2021. With in two weeks laptop gave display issue. I raised complaint in ho care regarding same on nov 15,2021 and they assured that onsite service will be done on or before nov 18,2021. But I didn't get any service regarding from them and I lost few clients due to the trouble of new laptop. Now they are saying to me visit service center to clearing issue. If they would have guided me on nov 15,2021 itself I would have visited service center on very next day itself. But after due date they are saying like this. What I have to do can I send legal notice for not doing service as they promised through mail or I have to visit service center for same. If I wait again I have to loose lot of money in my business. I am running proprietor business and I purchased my laptop on my businessname only.

You can serve them with legal notice in order to recoup your damages and seek compensation. If they fail to do so, you can go to the consumer forum and get everything you want from them.

Thank you!

Abhimanyu  Shandilya

A.You can send them a legal notice to recover your losses and also seek compensation from them. If they fail to do so then you can also move the consumer forum to get all that you desire to get from them. Yes going legal against them will take its own time but you will have the justice done.

question iconasking for subsequent year fees for issuing TC
Dear Client If they are paying your caution money then send them a legal notice through a lawyer to recover your dues from them. Also send a copy to the UGC complaining about the deeds of the college mentioning the fact that you had to pay Rs. one lac although you were not needed to do so.
question iconRegarding non payment of policy in Sahara India.
Dear Client As the case on Sahara is subjudiced meaning still pending in court hence Sahar is not able to disburse the maturity amount of the investors. Once the case is settled then it will have the rights to perform transaction on the money and assets held with it.
question iconApartment has no Association and Denying to form it
Dear Client It is mandatory that the apartment should have formed the association to regulate and manage the apartment affairs. If they do not listen to you then you can send a letter to the Society Registrar at your location/city to take action on this.
question iconRefund not given by Flipkart
Dear Client, You could contact the customer care at flipkart first; they would let you know as to why there has been a delay on their end. Still, if the issue is not resolved, you can approach the District Commission to seek redressal. Thank you
question iconWrong Electricity bill
Dear Client The answer to this question will be provided by the electricity department as they have the copy of the rules and regulation under which they raise this kind of bills. Since you were staying in the house then it seems that you should be paying for it unless the previous owner is ok to pay that.

7604047602