Q. Company forcing new contract terms post resignation

Anonymous

question iconCompany forcing new contract terms post resignation

I resigned from my job and I am serving my notice. Now my company wants to ammend the exit clause and add the following:
1. Neither I or my friends or relatives speak ill about the company in public or private forum.
2. I cannot avail services of any freelancer working with organisation (I may not even be aware of all parties)
3. I have to defend the company in cases if an ex-exmployee files a court case against the company
4. sign the contract stating that I agree with how the management treats employees and that no coercion was made to sign this new terms

Is this legal?

A.Dear client,
your company cannot add new clause in contacted your exit it is either at the time of commencement or during your working days but any clause after that will not bind you and you don’t have to follow it.
Thank you.

A.Dear client,
It does not seem legal for them to be able to mandate you to follow all those points. It is advisable to get a professional opinion on whether you should sign the document or not.
Thank you.

None of the above clauses binds you and just sign the same and at the appropriate time he cannot implement the same against you. If you do not sign you will be in danger.

question iconOnline agreement for data entry job
Dear Client Its a fraud and you need to just ignore this and move on. Nothing will happen as whatever they do and say is all bogus. There will be no criminal action or case against you so just ignore and don't pay them anything even if they scare you.
question iconLucrative Offers indulging into Fraud Commitment
Dear Client, You can challenge the validity of the said offer on two grounds: (1) Impossibility of Performance and (2) Unreasonable Conditions. Alternatively, you can file an FIR or approach the Cyber Cell, in case the company is not legitimate and it seems as an incidence of fraud/scam. Thank you
question iconMy associate company is not ready to pay my service payment
You will have to first issue legal notice to them and if they don't comply or don't reply within 15-30 days than you can file a civil suit against them for recovery of money and/or breach of contract. You can also file a police complaint against the defaulter for breach of contract and breach of trust but such cases come under civil matter so cannot help much. Thank you. If you have found this answer helpful than please provide review and give ***** as appreciation.
question iconRefund for Membership done under fraudulent information
Dear Client If you think that they are not providing what they had promised and there is deficiency of services then you can approach the consumer forum against them and seek your refund. You may also send them a legal notice before filing a case in consumer forum.
question iconRent dispute
Dear Client Just ask him that what complaint is he will file and to whom? If he is thinking to got to police then he will have to devise a mechanism to file an FIR for this kind of situation. You need not worry as it seems his trick to not to return the security deposit to you.

7604047602