Q. TV not repaired under warrenty

Anonymous

question iconTV not repaired under warrenty

I have purchased a tv from Oneplus in June 2021, and started getting vertical lines on tv so raised a complaint on 16th September but till now its not repaired. Raised a grievance request at NCH but it is closed by saying the full tv replaced. They are lying , my tv was never replaced, not even service engineer visited my home. All they are now saying that the parts were ordered I need to wait for some 5-7 days. It is been like months they are saying similar answers. I would like to seek penalty and return the product back.

Abhimanyu  Shandilya

A.You should file a case in consumer forum against the manufacturer and not only seek the cost of the TV but also should seek the good compensation from them for deficiency of product as well as deficiency of service at their ends.

A.Dear client,
You can send them a legal notice stating the grievance you have faced and also file a suit soon if the issue is not sorted out within a week. If they do not cooperate with the notice then you can file a suit against them
Thank you

question iconasking for subsequent year fees for issuing TC
Dear Client If they are paying your caution money then send them a legal notice through a lawyer to recover your dues from them. Also send a copy to the UGC complaining about the deeds of the college mentioning the fact that you had to pay Rs. one lac although you were not needed to do so.
question iconRegarding non payment of policy in Sahara India.
Dear Client As the case on Sahara is subjudiced meaning still pending in court hence Sahar is not able to disburse the maturity amount of the investors. Once the case is settled then it will have the rights to perform transaction on the money and assets held with it.
question iconApartment has no Association and Denying to form it
Dear Client It is mandatory that the apartment should have formed the association to regulate and manage the apartment affairs. If they do not listen to you then you can send a letter to the Society Registrar at your location/city to take action on this.
question iconRefund not given by Flipkart
Dear Client, You could contact the customer care at flipkart first; they would let you know as to why there has been a delay on their end. Still, if the issue is not resolved, you can approach the District Commission to seek redressal. Thank you
question iconWrong Electricity bill
Dear Client The answer to this question will be provided by the electricity department as they have the copy of the rules and regulation under which they raise this kind of bills. Since you were staying in the house then it seems that you should be paying for it unless the previous owner is ok to pay that.

7604047602