Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
ask a question
Free Legal Advice

Q. making fraud and not giving service as they promissed

Back to All Questions
Placeholder image


posted 1 month ago

question iconmaking fraud and not giving service as they promissed

makin memories executive first tell big things like they will give 5 start hotel for stay in india and international and free gym, free movie ticket, free dinner every year till 6 yr for that they asked 1 lac rs on same day. when i pay and joined there membership they are not giving anything what they promised now no one taking call and no one replying to service given by them i tried since last 1 month but no response. they making fraud by trapping on 1 day offer. now tried for booking holiday with them they not giving any response i tried them for refund and cancel the membership then again they are not responding..making full fraud with me..plz give me solution what i can do i want my money back they are cheating if am checking his review on google i realize that they making this fraud with many people...actually they choose the way of business is wrong they choose fraud way of business. making false commitment and giving nothing..give me solution what i can do now

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Response should be minimum 200 characters

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required



Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client,
You can try and take them to consumer court but it will depend upon the circumstances. If they concretely promised to give you all those things and provided some sort of document or legal promise that they would provide you with all those things then your claim may invoke legal action. However, if they kept exaggerating such offers in the name of increasing sales and did not provide any such guarantee then it will depend. For the time being, you can try and take them to consumer court. If there are a lot of such victims to their fraud then you all may collectively file a case against them.
Thank you.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconasking for subsequent year fees for issuing TC
Dear Client If they are paying your caution money then send them a legal notice through a lawyer to recover your dues from them. Also send a copy to the UGC complaining about the deeds of the college mentioning the fact that you had to pay Rs. one lac although you were not needed to do so.
question iconRegarding non payment of policy in Sahara India.
Dear Client As the case on Sahara is subjudiced meaning still pending in court hence Sahar is not able to disburse the maturity amount of the investors. Once the case is settled then it will have the rights to perform transaction on the money and assets held with it.
question iconApartment has no Association and Denying to form it
Dear Client It is mandatory that the apartment should have formed the association to regulate and manage the apartment affairs. If they do not listen to you then you can send a letter to the Society Registrar at your location/city to take action on this.
question iconRefund not given by Flipkart
Dear Client, You could contact the customer care at flipkart first; they would let you know as to why there has been a delay on their end. Still, if the issue is not resolved, you can approach the District Commission to seek redressal. Thank you
question iconWrong Electricity bill
Dear Client The answer to this question will be provided by the electricity department as they have the copy of the rules and regulation under which they raise this kind of bills. Since you were staying in the house then it seems that you should be paying for it unless the previous owner is ok to pay that.
Symbol for Lawyer
Find Lawyers by Location

Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town