Q. Challaned / Clamped My Vehicle even when i was present

Anonymous

question iconChallaned / Clamped My Vehicle even when i was present

Sir, I am from Mumbai, Today Traffic cops came and forcefully clamped and challaned my vehicle opp to my shop when i parked. Even when i eas present there they didnt listened and forcefully challaned. Even there was no " No Parking Board" installed here. Pls reply are traffic cops authorised to clamped/challan if onwer / driver is present at the moment? in future it will really help a lot if they forcefully and presurisely do such diturbing acts

A.Dear client,
They may still take action even if the owner/driver is present at that time. Usually, they would ask you to change the location of the vehicle instead of penalizing you but some authorities may be more harsh while imposing rules/punishments.
Thank you.

question iconasking for subsequent year fees for issuing TC
Dear Client If they are paying your caution money then send them a legal notice through a lawyer to recover your dues from them. Also send a copy to the UGC complaining about the deeds of the college mentioning the fact that you had to pay Rs. one lac although you were not needed to do so.
question iconRegarding non payment of policy in Sahara India.
Dear Client As the case on Sahara is subjudiced meaning still pending in court hence Sahar is not able to disburse the maturity amount of the investors. Once the case is settled then it will have the rights to perform transaction on the money and assets held with it.
question iconApartment has no Association and Denying to form it
Dear Client It is mandatory that the apartment should have formed the association to regulate and manage the apartment affairs. If they do not listen to you then you can send a letter to the Society Registrar at your location/city to take action on this.
question iconRefund not given by Flipkart
Dear Client, You could contact the customer care at flipkart first; they would let you know as to why there has been a delay on their end. Still, if the issue is not resolved, you can approach the District Commission to seek redressal. Thank you
question iconWrong Electricity bill
Dear Client The answer to this question will be provided by the electricity department as they have the copy of the rules and regulation under which they raise this kind of bills. Since you were staying in the house then it seems that you should be paying for it unless the previous owner is ok to pay that.

7604047602