Q. False rape case from ex girlfriend after demand to return money

Anonymous

question iconFalse rape case from ex girlfriend after demand to return money

Mar2018, met a girl from matrimony. Our marriage talk didn't materialise and decided to be friends but were in physical relationship till May2018. As I never promised of marriage to her, I later started dating other girl and she also knew abt this. Oct2018 asked me to invest in shares and I gave her 10lakhs. She was manager at stock broking company. She misused the money and informed me in April2019. On demanding money , her roommate threatened me that she might commit suicide. In Sep2019 my lawyer spoke to her but she threatened that she will file a case against me. My lawyer filed PCR in court and the case has reached to police station. SP of the station told me that the girl might file rape case against me. Now what to do?

ANISH  PALKAR

ANISH PALKAR

A.You should have got ABA & kept the rest things on side..for wait & watch .. there will not be a solution in police station

Hope this information is useful
ADV. ANISH PALKAR (High Court)

A.Dear client,
You can file counter suits against her for defamation and harassment. Moreover, you can keep a record of everything she has said/done to you so far and also keep a record of all the actions you have taken and what the police officers have said as well. This will come in handy in case you need evidence.
Thank you.

question iconCase registered under section 406 & 420
Dear Client What your friend has done is that he has filed a complaint citing criminal breach of trust and cheating by you. Did you have the written authorization from your friend to do online trading on his behalf? You need to engage a good criminal lawyer to who can defend you in the court of law.
question iconBlackmailing about to spread personal details
Dear Client Tell that person that what is doing is already a crime as he is threatening a female and if he publicizes anything like that the he will be committing crime under Section 509 of IPC and Section 67 and 67A of the Information technology Act and for that he will be booked under the law.
question iconWhat are the chances of bail in crime under Section 420 of IPC?
Dear Client Since Section 420 of IPC is cognizable and non bailable hence getting bail is very difficult but not impossible. You need to speak to your lawyer who is going to defend your father and also apply for bail. Give him all the facts and information and let him try his best to argue in the court room and seek bail. If the court is convinced that your father is not a directly involved and also the Police (IO) investigation says the same then there will be a good chance for bail.
question icon302
Dear Client Most probably he will not get the bail as it is Section 302 first of all and second that he is absconding. Basis these two reasons it will be almost impossible to get bail but given on the facts and circumstances he may get it and it all depends on all the information about the case.
question iconMy mobile was stolen
Dear Client, If you have received a summon from the court then you must appear and testify that your phone was stolen and the police have recovered it. If you want you can accompany a lawyer with you but the same is not needed. Thank you

7604047602