Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
ask a question
Free Legal Advice

Q. Marksheet

Back to All Questions
Placeholder image


posted 1 month ago

question iconMarksheet

How to change dob in sslc Mark sheet

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Response should be minimum 200 characters

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Abhimanyu  Shandilya

Abhimanyu Shandilya

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Client
It is very difficult to get the date of birth changed in the SSLC marksheet but you can give it try by filing a case in court and seeking an order against the university or board to get the DOB changed.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconPolygraph device purchase
Dear Client There are no specific laws to regulate the operation of polygraph or lie detector machine in India typically for the judicial process then you can very well understand that privately holding a polygraph and use it either commercially or otherwise will not be questioned as long as it is not causing any trouble to anyone. But once there is any grievance raised by any complainant then possibly the laws and regulations will start kicking in to this and formulate some laws around it.
question iconFather is threatening to stop paying for me and my unemployed mother
Dear Client, You can File a civil maintenance petition against your father or a maintenance petition under section 125 of CrPC under which one can maintenance for wife, children, and parents. Thank you
question iconDemand of college fees when the college is not running
Dear Client, You have the right to claim your scholarship and pay the amount accordingly. Covid does not waive your right to appear exams. You can approach the Court regarding violation of your fundamental rights. Thank You
question iconIllegal detention
Dear Client, File a Writ Petition in the nature of habeas corpus under Article 226 of the Indian Constitution before a High of appropriate jurisdiction, then the police officers shall be compelled to bring your friend before the court, and then the court shall decide the validity of his stay. Moreover, if the court decides to deport him then the embasy shall bear the cost. Thank you.
question iconViolation of fundamental rights
Dear Client Please reach out to our team at 7604047602 and explain your requirement to them so that they can help you with our lawyer partner in your location for going ahead with the case and filing of complaint against the wrongdoers.
Symbol for Lawyer
Find Lawyers by Location

Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town