Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
ask a question
Free Legal Advice

Q. i got an sms on my mothers number staing pwdva appln

Back to All Questions
Placeholder image


posted 1 month ago

question iconi got an sms on my mothers number staing pwdva appln

i got an SMS on my mothers number sating pwdva appln, his surname and my fathers name , first hearing on 13th Nov and 2nd hearing msg after 1 min on 22nd Jan 2022,but i haven't received any notice or any call it was just a msg from a portal, when i googled up it stated, my husbands mother has done domestic violence case against me ,my mom and dad, with sections 12,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23 , so what is this all about ? and what's the conclusion as i don't want to get into any court case, i tried contacting them in all the possible ways, but they are not reverting back , to calls, they don't open the door when i go to their place, please help me with a solution , as my parents are old , and i am the only earning member in the famil

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Response should be minimum 200 characters

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required



Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client,
it is recommended for you to hire a lawyer as those sections of the act does not confer with the offences or their relation. Note that domestic violence cases are cognizable in nature so you can not settle out of court when the case has already been filed. If the summons stage is not over then send a reply notice and approach the court to avoid an ex parte order.
Thank you

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconDo mental torture instances mentioned in divorce petition automatically account for domestic violence or we have to file a separate case for domestic violence?
Dear Client if the family has already received the first notice or summon from the court then what was the need to send second notice. Anyways, if the case is already filed and notice is received then the court will pass the ex parte order. For domestic violence case you need to file case separately
question iconIf wife of husband died during proceeding of domestic violence what to do
Dear Client If the wife has died during the pendency of the domestics violence case then the case will be dismissed for the reason as complainant has expired. But only the civil part of it will be dismissed but suppose the protection officer had started a criminal case against the wife then that case will go on.
question iconRights of second wife.
Dear Client To suggest anything I would require further details like which personal law would apply to you. Provide complete details for any kind of assistance. Thank you
question iconHusband & In-laws being unjust
If you do not wish to stay with your husband you may ask him to divorce you by mutual consent and if he doesn't agree than you have option to file a contested divorce but please note that will invite the further legal battle of custody of your child which will not be healthy for your child at such a tender age. Another option you have is to file a maintenance petition against your husband under section 125 of the Criminal Procedure Code,1973 and claim maintenance for yourself and your child. Thank you. If you have found the answer helpful than please provide review and give ***** as appreciation.
question iconDomestic violence and mental torture
Dear Client In this kind of familial issues it is very difficult to sort them out purely on the basis of law but can be resolved if mutually discussed. If they do not stop and continue to carry on the nuisance behaviour then lodge a complaint with the local police.
Symbol for Lawyer
Find Lawyers by Location

Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town