Q. Adultery-I love a married women.

Anonymous

question iconAdultery-I love a married women.

I love a married women. She also love me. We are in relationship. We have physical relation also. Her husband know this. Can her husband take legal action against me ? What should I do.

Advocate Sinjari  Bandyopadhyaya

Advocate Sinjari Bandyopadhyaya

A.Adultery is not a crime in India so her husband cannot take any legal step against you but on the ground of adultery, he can divorce his wife. So it's necessary on your part to take decision whether you are willing to be the reason of their divorce or not.

There is no criminal punishment given or case filed against you for adultery as it is no more a crime. But you can marry her only when he gets divorce from his first husband. You can ask protection from police if you feel that they will try to hurt you or your girlfriend.
Thank You.

question iconCase registered under section 406 & 420
Dear Client What your friend has done is that he has filed a complaint citing criminal breach of trust and cheating by you. Did you have the written authorization from your friend to do online trading on his behalf? You need to engage a good criminal lawyer to who can defend you in the court of law.
question iconBlackmailing about to spread personal details
Dear Client Tell that person that what is doing is already a crime as he is threatening a female and if he publicizes anything like that the he will be committing crime under Section 509 of IPC and Section 67 and 67A of the Information technology Act and for that he will be booked under the law.
question iconWhat are the chances of bail in crime under Section 420 of IPC?
Dear Client Since Section 420 of IPC is cognizable and non bailable hence getting bail is very difficult but not impossible. You need to speak to your lawyer who is going to defend your father and also apply for bail. Give him all the facts and information and let him try his best to argue in the court room and seek bail. If the court is convinced that your father is not a directly involved and also the Police (IO) investigation says the same then there will be a good chance for bail.
question icon302
Dear Client Most probably he will not get the bail as it is Section 302 first of all and second that he is absconding. Basis these two reasons it will be almost impossible to get bail but given on the facts and circumstances he may get it and it all depends on all the information about the case.
question iconMy mobile was stolen
Dear Client, If you have received a summon from the court then you must appear and testify that your phone was stolen and the police have recovered it. If you want you can accompany a lawyer with you but the same is not needed. Thank you

7604047602