Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
ask a question
Free Legal Advice

Q. Trespassers will be prosecuted

Back to All Questions
Placeholder image


posted 1 month ago

question iconTrespassers will be prosecuted

To display the trespassers will be prosecuted sign in a property, do we need to take court permission or do we need to do any registration.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Response should be minimum 200 characters

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required



Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client,
As you intend to put the sign inside your property, you are free to do as you wish. Therefore, you do not have to take any court permission or do any registration to put up the sign on your property.
Thank you

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconGardening in extended balcony
Dear Client Usually common areas are for for common uses and purposes hence they would have been asking you to remove the pots. You can ask them to ensure that the areas is kept clean which is there responsibility. Whether MC can charge penalty or not depends upon the rules that the Association might have.
question iconHow to apply for loan on undivided share of property?
Dear Client Unless the property is partitioned and the division is properly marked you can not go ahead with the loan if your sister is not giving her property papers. The bank will need a clear ownership rights to extend the loan on the property.
question iconName change and Property buy India
Dear Client Once you have got your name changed then you will have to ensure that all your ids and similar documents are reissued with the new name change. In most of the states they require the PAN card for the registration and without PAN card with new name it might not be possible for your to get the registration done.
question iconWhen to share the original property document during sell
Dear Client During the negotiation phase you just share the photocopies of all the docs and on the day of registration you need to handover all the original documents related to the property which is being sold. Handing over the originals before hand has some kind of risk.
question iconIllegal name inclusion in A register document for our ancestral property
Dear Client If a case is pending in the court on the same issue then it is almost impossible for any party or authority to take any action on the same issue. Since your case is pending hence they will not be able to do anything on that unless there is a court order for the same.
Symbol for Lawyer
Find Lawyers by Location

Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town