Q. CARGO trucks of fruit vendor blocks the road everyday - can't use cars

JAIKISHAN VAISHNAV

question iconCARGO trucks of fruit vendor blocks the road everyday - can't use cars

A neighbor who doesn't live as a resident but uses the rented property as vendor seller keeps bringing big CARGO trucks everyday for loading and unloading blocking 80 percent of the road. All the society are fed up with them. We've requested them to do this job midnight or early morning but they keep refusing and shouting back at us. Just a day ago, they had threated saying they're not scared and we could call anyone. Even when requested them to use smaller trucks so our 4 wheelers could pass by easily, they are just not agreeing to any requests. We care about them too and wish to live in harmony and peace. But this harassment has been increasing since the last 6 months. Their vehicles broke a Manhole in front my house which took 2 month and I had to get that repaired. Which they again deny saying they didn't do. Now I cannot take my car out because they take 3-5 hours to unload/load the trucks. I'm not sure whom to reach out to in Telangana, Hyderabad as the Police aren't confident in providing a resolution as it seems.

Abhimanyu  Shandilya

A.Dear Client
Send complaint letters to the local municipality and a copy to the traffic police and wait for there actions. If they don't do anything then file a writ petition in High Court against them to seek redressal.

question iconPolygraph device purchase
Dear Client There are no specific laws to regulate the operation of polygraph or lie detector machine in India typically for the judicial process then you can very well understand that privately holding a polygraph and use it either commercially or otherwise will not be questioned as long as it is not causing any trouble to anyone. But once there is any grievance raised by any complainant then possibly the laws and regulations will start kicking in to this and formulate some laws around it.
question iconFather is threatening to stop paying for me and my unemployed mother
Dear Client, You can File a civil maintenance petition against your father or a maintenance petition under section 125 of CrPC under which one can maintenance for wife, children, and parents. Thank you
question iconDemand of college fees when the college is not running
Dear Client, You have the right to claim your scholarship and pay the amount accordingly. Covid does not waive your right to appear exams. You can approach the Court regarding violation of your fundamental rights. Thank You
question iconIllegal detention
Dear Client, File a Writ Petition in the nature of habeas corpus under Article 226 of the Indian Constitution before a High of appropriate jurisdiction, then the police officers shall be compelled to bring your friend before the court, and then the court shall decide the validity of his stay. Moreover, if the court decides to deport him then the embasy shall bear the cost. Thank you.
question iconViolation of fundamental rights
Dear Client Please reach out to our team at 7604047602 and explain your requirement to them so that they can help you with our lawyer partner in your location for going ahead with the case and filing of complaint against the wrongdoers.

7604047602