Q. Need permission for repairing of building with heavy cracks on walls and ceiling

Raghav Kumar

question iconNeed permission for repairing of building with heavy cracks on walls and ceiling

I live in a building which has shops at ground floor and above which three storey residence of which first floor is occupied by me and second-third floor occupied by my elder brother. The ground floor has multiple cracks on walls and ceiling, which can be cured with repairing. But my elder brother is restricting us to complete the repairing work, as there is only oral division of property. After multiple attempts to convince him, I requested Municipal Corporation to grant permission of repairing, but my elder brother filed a suit for injunction in District Civil Court to restrict Municipal Corporation from granting permission. Now, how can I get permission of repairing from Civil Court ? (as my present lawyer is saying Civil Court can't grant permission of repairing). Under which head of law, permission can be taken from Civil Court by presenting Threat of Life to us and nearby people if building got collapsed if not repaired ?

Abhimanyu  Shandilya

Did you contest the injunction suit? If yes then how come have allowed the court to pass an injunction order when your life is under danger. You should challenge that injunction order and thus you can get the permission from the municipal corporation.

question iconTemporary/permanent Injunction order
Dear Client That depends on many factors like what is the reason for filing an injunction, who are the person against whom you are going to file the case and what is your relation to the Gramakantam lands. Basis that you can come to know about it.
question iconDocument Registered with Incorrect Survey Number But Correct Boundaries..
Dear Client If there is a discrepancy in the deed in terms of survey number then you must get that corrected by making deed and getting that registered with the Sub-registrar. Unless you do that you will keep on having this issue and your rights will remain questionable.
question iconWay problem and easement rights
Dear Client If you have the stay order from the High Court then they can not use your land as a pathway and you have all the rights to ask them to stop it or you can erect a boundary to stop them. If they have any issue then they should go to the court to seek relief.
question iconObstruction in building construction
Dear Client What is the reason that they are not allowing you to do plaster on the outside wall. If the reason is not reasonable then you can seek court's intervention in the matter and let the court pass on order restricting them from doing what they are doing.
question iconWhen buying gifted property buyer should get signed from the donor also?
Dear Client If the property has been gifted legally and also the gift deed is registered then there is no need for getting the signature of the donor. Once the property has been gifted and registration done then the donor's right in the property gets extinguished and he/she does not have any say in that during the life time of the donee.

7604047602