Q. Do I need to pay the stamp duty to get the sale certificate registered or no need to pay stamp duty

Narender Gupta

question iconDo I need to pay the stamp duty to get the sale certificate registered or no need to pay stamp duty

I have purchased a property via Canara bank auction under sarfaesi act . I have got the possession and sale certificate from bank. Now do I need to pay the stamp duty to get the sale certificate registered or no need to pay stamp duty
Also can property name will be transferred in HSIIDC with out paying stamp duty ??

To attain the full legal ownership of the property purchased, paying stamp duty is crucial. Otherwise, the documents can be seized (impounded) , cannot be used as evidence in case of any dispute and a penalty of a fine can be imposed.

Abhimanyu  Shandilya

Whenever you buy a property or acquire a property then to get the full ownership you will have to get the deed ( transfer/sale/conveyance) registered with the Sub-registrar to get that effect. And for registration there will be stamp duty which needs to be paid.

question iconGardening in extended balcony
Dear Client Usually common areas are for for common uses and purposes hence they would have been asking you to remove the pots. You can ask them to ensure that the areas is kept clean which is there responsibility. Whether MC can charge penalty or not depends upon the rules that the Association might have.
question iconHow to apply for loan on undivided share of property?
Dear Client Unless the property is partitioned and the division is properly marked you can not go ahead with the loan if your sister is not giving her property papers. The bank will need a clear ownership rights to extend the loan on the property.
question iconName change and Property buy India
Dear Client Once you have got your name changed then you will have to ensure that all your ids and similar documents are reissued with the new name change. In most of the states they require the PAN card for the registration and without PAN card with new name it might not be possible for your to get the registration done.
question iconWhen to share the original property document during sell
Dear Client During the negotiation phase you just share the photocopies of all the docs and on the day of registration you need to handover all the original documents related to the property which is being sold. Handing over the originals before hand has some kind of risk.
question iconIllegal name inclusion in A register document for our ancestral property
Dear Client If a case is pending in the court on the same issue then it is almost impossible for any party or authority to take any action on the same issue. Since your case is pending hence they will not be able to do anything on that unless there is a court order for the same.

7604047602